Sleeping

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was wonder where your LO is sleeping these days and how well.

Easton is out growing his bottle so its kinda changing how I put him down. Hes my baby and until recently I have been sitting with him with a bottle at bed/nap time. We just chill until he falls asleep. Now that he doesn't want to sit with me. He wants to go, go, go.... so these past few days I have been laying down with him in my bed. He lays down and will keep his head on the pillow but he has his legs and butt in the air for about 5-10 mins before finally drifts off. Then I put him in his crib. He is also still getting up at night for a few ounces of his bottle.

So ladies how does your LO night go?

November 28th, 2011, 04:49 AM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
Gavin can go from running wild (which he does if he is really tired) to being picked up told to say goodnight to everyone and put in his crib......then he crashes asleep
great to go to bed, only downfall is he likes to get up between the 5-6 hour mark..... though today I am on the early shift so he is still sleeping at 6:45... go figure

He wakes screaming when he does in teh am... he is hungry then

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
November 28th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
Kierson sleeps in my bed, on the left side. He still wakes at least every two-three hours. Its getting old and I wish he would just sleep all.night.long.

November 28th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
After a really rough week, Teresa is doing much better! Not sure if it's because we let her cry a bit or if the amber necklace is helping her or what, but I like it!

She's in her crib for bed and in her car seat for naps since she has mostly been napping to/from places and when she occasionally falls asleep while nursing then I have been putting her on the couch for a little bit.
November 28th, 2011, 09:33 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Max is a pretty good sleeper. He takes a nap around noon and goes to bed around 7 pm. He decided he didn't want his night time bottle anymore last week, so I rock him for awhile, sing Jesus Loves Me, say prayers, and put him to bed. He would be fine with me just putting him in his crib, but I like our routine

The only time we have issues is when his nap schedule gets off, he'll have a hard time sleeping.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search