How are our big brothers & sisters doing?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aly, Livi, Jed, Rachel & Caleb... how is everyone doing? How are the babies? How are the big sibs adjusting?

November 28th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We are all doing great! Rachel is very sweet with Cole for the most part which i am very thankful for! Cole is starting to sleep better (last night was a amazing but he's got a little bug which i think is why) and we have definitely found our groove and things are going much better! I need to post some pics because he is getting so big so fast...I'll try to get on that soon
November 29th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jed loves Julia! He actually loves her a little too much...HA! He always wants to kiss her and hug her but doesn't understand that he can't lay on her when he hugs her or climb into the swing with her! He hasn't been jealous, which is good. I feel a little bad because she has been so high maintenance that he definitely doesn't get the attention that he used to get, but he doesn't seem to mind. We make sure he gets some one on one time with both of us each day.

He really is cute and when he wakes up in the morning he always asks "where's daddy?" and then he asks "where's baby?" or "where's Julia?" It is too cute.

November 29th, 2011, 04:16 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Livi is doing OK with Liam. She kisses him a lot and loves him, but she also throws stuff at him and has hit him or grabbed his face etc. I have to be very careful not to leave them in the same room alone. Livi is just such a spirited child. And she knows I will put up with a lot, but not hitting Liam..so I think she does it to get me going sometimes.

Liam is doing great. He is trying to pull himself to sitting when he is lounging on his boppy, but he falls forward. LOL He is smiling tons and I've heard a little laugh from him here and there. He has rolled belly to back, but not the other way. But we don't get a lot of tummy time or floor time because Livi is never careful enough even with me sitting right there because she won't stop trying to lay beside him, which ends up ON him. LOL He has taken to sucking on this thumb a lot the past few weeks and today a ton, and he's not fond of his soother and won't keep it in his mouth. He's in 6 month clothing, so he's a pretty big boy. I am still nursing him, but I just got back AF and I think it's affecting my supply so I've had to supplement a lot more in the past week or so.

He is growing so fast and I think in due time he'll catch up to and maybe surpass Livi, and so she'll probably get 'pay back' from him at that point...hahaha!

Guess that is about all!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search