Little girls jeans

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 08:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Man! Shopping for these is no better than shopping for adult jeans!

Teresa has a pair of 12 month ones from TRU/BRU that fit okay when she is standing, but she has a hard time moving in them to get to standing position. I also have 2 pairs from the boys in 12 month size that she wears around the house (better to finish wearing out the knees of those than on a new pair since she just started walking) and they fit great at the waist, but are so baggy!

I picked up 12 month and 18 month pairs at Meijer yesterday-she was asleep-the 18 month pair looked really long. They had adjustable waist which I liked, but the 18 month ones are like 4 inches too long on her but then 12 month ones are too tight in her thighs (and butt if she has a CD on).

Where have you gotten good fitting jeans for your little girl?
December 1st, 2011, 08:59 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kaylee is in 24 months for jeans ... when in doubt i always buy them a bit bigger b/c they usually have the adjust straps inside and you can roll up the bottoms.
December 1st, 2011, 09:12 AM
-Trish-'s Avatar Mom to 3boys & a Princess
I like a certain pair from Children's Place...it has ruffles around the ankle...she wears those perfectly in 18 months but their straight leg ones in the same size are too tight...so she has 2 different shades of the ruffle ones, some pink, spandex denims from Carter and otherwise wears lots of leggings because they are most comfortable for her.

Thank you so much Alethia for my GORGEOUS siggy!!

December 1st, 2011, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Try jeggings! Target-$8!
Also I got Molly a pair from RuffleButts.com they are elastic waist, ruffles on the butt and hem- really cute- just wash them a bunch before she wears them. Molly had blue legs for a few days after the first 2 wearings!

Saw a beautiful little heartbeat 1/28/10
Heard a Beautiful little heartbeat 3/3/2010
Saw a Beautiful Little GIRL 4/5/2010!!!!
Held my beautiful Little GIRL 9/24/2010

December 1st, 2011, 12:09 PM
LifenTheFastLane's Avatar Mommy 2 Rhys~Rhylee~Jessa
A lot of leggings lol , we have the same issue with jeans
December 1st, 2011, 03:22 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Jeggings. I love them -- they're easy to put on, they're flexible and comfortable for her, and they're oh-so-cute! They also are great with the bulkier cloth diaper.

She has a pair from the children's place but she'll need some new ones soon. Good to see that Target has them cheap.
December 1st, 2011, 03:24 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
would it be weird to put Gavin in leggings??? not that i want to but it would solve his pant problems

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
December 1st, 2011, 04:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well boys are wearing those very creepy looking skinny jeans.

I want a real pair of jeans. I'll check out TCP. I also remembered she has pair from Gymboree that she got for her bday that has little animals on the bottom (to match the shirt) and those are a 12-18 month size and fit her PERFECTLY! Maybe they have regular jeans there.

Poor girl already has her mom's booty and thighs!
December 1st, 2011, 07:10 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
What brands have you found the adjustable waist jeans in? I haven't been able to find any adjustable waist jeans in 18 months for Chase. He needs 18 months for length, but they just fall down on him because they are huge in the waist.

December 1st, 2011, 07:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It was Falls Creek Kids from Meijer (grocery store +).

I found a different pair at Target tonight that aren't quite as long on her. She wasn't in the mood so I didn't get a good look at them while on and didn't get any shoes on with them, I'll have to try them again tomorrow.
December 2nd, 2011, 06:27 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
Jeans were always so hard to find for Ellie. They were either too long or too wide. I found that Children's Place and Old Navy worked best for her. I don't buy anything different now.

December 2nd, 2011, 07:21 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Jeans are so hard, I like the childrens place for the girls jeans and the boys wear wranglers ( but still have the problem of tight in the thighs).

December 2nd, 2011, 08:41 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
I got Grace two pair at Big R in Morris, and they fit in the waist and are very roomy in the legs...they are 12 months. They might be what you are looking for....and I think they are some weird Big R brand, but they are cute. Grace thank God fits in most jeans I get for her, but I know the trouble. Austin never, and still doens't, fit in jeans right. Grr!!
December 2nd, 2011, 10:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Gotta love Big R. Hubby goes to Big R when he needs stuff down at the airport. Maybe I'll check there before taking the tags off the Target ones.
December 5th, 2011, 12:58 PM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
I like Old Navy the best for jeans!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search