* * * * * * Hi Ladies!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 06:43 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I haven't been posting much----life has just been so crazy with the move and all.

We closed on our house two weeks ago....we had this terrible October snow storm...lost power for 8 days and moved through it all. I feel I can breathe now! We are still house hunting and living in a nice rental until at least April. Logan is doing well in his new school and Matilda is finally sleeping better here. Our cat on the other hand waked me up at like 4am every morning to be fed. Its been a transition.

On another note....we had to buy a new washer and dryer...I LOVE THEM. I could do laundry all day

Matilda is doing well. She had a 18m that was really on her 19th month- with all the crazy weather I had to cancel. She was 21 lbs and I think 30.5 inches. keeping in line with the 10%. She is talking so much and using the potty often. I bought her princess pull ups the other day and now she wants no other diaper on her. (funny video from tonight after her bath- please see link) Pull ups are expensive!! She is a feisty little one when it comes to what diaper is on her tushie now! I think I bought these too early

stclairclan's Channel - YouTube

I hope you all are doing well. update me!!!
December 1st, 2011, 08:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
She's so cute! Glad you are all doing well! Would she wear princess panties instead of pull ups? If she's using the potty often, it might be cheaper to do those and just do laundry if she has an accident

December 1st, 2011, 08:28 PM
Racine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh she is too much!!

Wow, 8 days with now power, and moving? Oh girl, you are a survivor! I hope you guys find a house you love soon!

Thanks for the update!

Thank you, Meganpixel, for my awesome siggy!

December 1st, 2011, 08:40 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twhylite21 View Post
She's so cute! Glad you are all doing well! Would she wear princess panties instead of pull ups? If she's using the potty often, it might be cheaper to do those and just do laundry if she has an accident
Thanks Shelley! Yes. I need to get her some undies next time I get to the store. She is really understanding the potty now. I just don't want her to grow up so soon

oh---and I did buy her some pretty cloth...she leaked through them. I have no idea what I did wrong...I had a liner in there...should I have put two? I guess I am lost with the cloth...I should have started earlier.

Oh and Racine....yes- I was a survivor...lets just say we were melting snow for 8 days to flush toilets. It was an adventure! Fingers crossed we find something soon. I am so ready to decorate. I can't in this rental. I miss my pictures on the wall
December 1st, 2011, 10:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What kind of cloth was it? How long was she in them before she leaked? There are a lot of variables, they could have been too loose or too tight, or she wore them for too long, is just a heavy wetter, etc. Just trial and error a lot of the time.

December 2nd, 2011, 06:24 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
awww, cute video!!!

Glad everything is going good and sorry to hear you had to go for 8 days with no power...eeek. I did that once when we had a hurricane and a huge snow storm when my oldest was a baby. We ended up having to leave to stay with someone who did have power.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

December 2nd, 2011, 06:20 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh, she is so sweet!!!! I love the video, and she is such a good little talker!

December 3rd, 2011, 02:59 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Too cute! It is great to hear from you. I can't imagine 8 days of no power.

December 3rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a doll!!! I can't believe how well she talks! Her ''no thank you!'' is the cuuutest thing ever! Thanks for the update!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search