Crib sheets - where do you buy yours?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2011, 07:31 AM
lovethatbabysmell's Avatar Veteran
I am convinced that Reid's sheets suck! I wouldn't want to sleep on them. He takes forever to get comfy and I feel his sheets are a reason.

I looked and found these in green from PotteryBarnKids for $23 :
Chamois Crib Sheeting | Pottery Barn Kids

Bed, Bath and Beyond sell these 400TC sheets for 23.98 with shipping here - you can't get them at the PA stores:
400 Thread Count Crib Sheet by bb Basics - Bed Bath & Beyond

I found a website that has 600TC crib sheet for 19.99 with free shipping here:
600 thread count 100% Egyptian cotton crib fitted sheet, anippe.com - Baby Crib Fitted Sheets

I am thinking of ordering two. I know PBK has a great rep, and BBB will take theirs back if I don't like them. I am nervous, but wanting to order the 600TC sheets... If you have sheets where did you buy them? Reids are target and they pill, so do his babies are us ones. YUK. They are so scratchy!
December 3rd, 2011, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure ours are kushies brand from, like, babies r us or some other department store. They were baby shower gifts from our first baby. Most of them are flannel and seem cozy enough

December 3rd, 2011, 12:33 PM
Man N Cheese's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have velour, very soft
http://www.amazon.com/Carters-Velour...ef=pd_sim_ba_9
December 3rd, 2011, 06:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine (used for toddler bed, not crib), are all hand-me-downs, LOL. I have about 6 or 7 brands, some of which I don't even know because their names have long since washed off the tags (yeah.... they've been used HARD, and my kid is at least child number 4 or 5 to use most of them, LOL). I think my favourite ones of the bunch, though, are Circo (Target brand), and Kushies.... which I'm not sure if you can get Kushies crib sheets in the states at all. The Circo one is a REALLY nice snug fit, feels soft, but is very sturdy at the same time. I love it.
December 3rd, 2011, 06:27 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm View Post
I'm pretty sure ours are kushies brand from, like, babies r us or some other department store. They were baby shower gifts from our first baby. Most of them are flannel and seem cozy enough
ditto I think all of ours are from Babies R Us, Target, Etc. we do usually use the flannel kind and they seem pretty cozy, Sam seems to like them and when it comes to sleep if it's working I just go with it LOL
December 3rd, 2011, 07:39 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have PBK sheets for the crib...granted...she doesn't sleep in her crib and it's been put away for almost 6 months. But they do not pill and they are good quality. I would certainly buy them again.

I also have a velour one as well during the colder season and I never had any issues with it. The sheets that Julie sleeps on now are from BBB (our bed) and Dillards (her bed).

BTW, she has a queen mattress on her bedroom floor. So we have regular type sheets not crib size.
December 4th, 2011, 01:27 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We only have 3 sheets actually, lol. One is from the crib set i got at her baby shower- it's from Pottery Barn. The other is a hand-me-down from my aunt (it's flannel) and the last one is just one I picked up at a garage sale for $1. Haven't had an issue with any of them.

Hope you find some sheets you like soon though!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search