I'm back :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2011, 06:07 AM
C&J's Mom's Avatar Stacy
I'm finally back after almost a month hiatus! I had a huge deadline at work and was working crazy hours and lots of OT, but I made it on time! Yay!!! I'm soooo relieved that it is over! And now I'm back here trying to catch up on everyone's threads

Hope you ladies are all doing well. I'm doing ok. I'm really trying to get into the Christmas spirit, but am having a hard time this year due to my in laws. I refuse to let them ruin my holidays though so I'm trying to find the silver lining in things and work on not stressing about it. We got the tree up and decorated last weekend so it's starting to look like Christmas around here which will help

Jack is recovering from an ear infection, but he is good. He is becoming such a little goofball and makes us laugh all the time. Him and Carter are really starting to play together quite a bit and Carter makes him belly laugh and squeal with delight like no one else can. I love it!

I finally got my new camera so I promise to post some updated pics soon!

Can't wait to get back into the swing of things around here. I missed you all

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
December 5th, 2011, 06:10 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WB!!!!!!! sorry to hear about the in-laws but you're right ... you can enjoy the holidays despite them. Sorry Jack had an ear infection but glad it's clearing up! Can't wait to see pictures!
December 5th, 2011, 07:47 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
Glad to see you...been missing you on fb too!! Hope things get back to "normal" and you have a wonderful holiday despite the inlaws!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search