Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
Oh my gosh, it has been FOREVER since I have been on here. I am so out of the loop. So much to catch up on and I need to check out the new babies that have been born!!! I definitely plan to spend a few hours reading all the old posts and catching up.

Jamie and I are doing great. Jamie loves both of his preschools. The teacher at his main school said he keeps up with all the two year olds in the class and that you would never know he was younger except for his size. He is talking up a storm and pretty much learns any word he hears. He loves, loves, loves music and dancing and is absolutely obsessed with Elmo. Still EXTREMELY active. I'm doing well too. My job is...well, its a job and a paycheck and for that I'm grateful. Ran my 9th marathon last weekend, in freezing cold rain. Also keeping busy looking for a new house for us (one with more space for Jamie to have fun) and preparing for a 2 week trip to India. I am blocking out of my mind how much I'm going to miss J while I'm gone but I know my mom will take awesome care of him. She was just here for 2 weeks and Jamie fell absolutely in love with her.

Here are some recent pics. Please update me what's happening with everyone. I miss you all!!!

December 11th, 2011, 05:37 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
HI!

I was just thinking about you the other day! I'm glad you took a second to pop in! Jamie is as handsome as ever. It sounds like things are going well for you, too.

What will you be doing in India? I know Jamie will be fine while you are away. Will you be able to Skype with him or something?
December 11th, 2011, 05:43 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Hi!! He is so adorable!! He has an older face, you know?

As for me, I'm about 8 weeks away from my induction. We are buying a home (which is scary and amazing!! It's our first home). We are preparing for Chris to deploy... I think thats the major things.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
December 11th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
Beth - is that all??? LOL. Talk about major events in your household!!! Hope you have been feeling well (or at least as well as you can). When does Chris deploy? Will he have time with the baby before he goes? I hope so. Jamie does look older. These pics were right after a haircut. I actually usually keep his hair much longer - I like how it looks and also he looks younger with the longer hair. But we couldn't see his face any more so it was time for a cut. LOL.

Mylene - I love the holiday pics of the girls. Are those real Dr. Seuss hats or drawn on? Jamie won't let me anywhere near him with a real hat and hates his winter coat. India is vacation. I went there in '99 on a business trip and absolutely loved it. Vowed to go back if I ever got the chance and thankfully the right trip with the right group of people came along. I don't have Skype on my computer or phone :-( That is going to be tough.

December 11th, 2011, 07:01 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
The hats were their Halloween costumes! Kaija decided they should be Thing 1 and Thing 2 We managed to find those hats instead of trying to figure out how to make wigs, and now they have winter hats! I'd love to go to India someday, it looks beautiful. Have a good time! Try not to stress about Jamie, he'll be in good hands
December 12th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your 9th marathon!! wow! So glad to hear from you! I have been thinking about you and Jamie!

lets see--- about us...we moved during a northeast snowstorm and lost power for 8 days! We are living in a rental and just settling in. Its been crazy!

Jamie is soooo handsome!
December 12th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Good to hear from you! Jamie is sooooo handsome! I love the tie t-shirt! Have a great time on your vacation!!!

As for us....Peyton is getting crazy big and talking all.the.time!!! I'm deep in wedding planning and ready for me day to be here!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
December 12th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jamie is so cute! Good to hear from you, sounds like life is busy but good for you!

Not much going on here. We should find out baby #3's gender this Thursday though, but that's the only big thing

December 13th, 2011, 07:24 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad you popped in!! Really been missing you around here. Your little guys looks so big. Such a handsome little guy.

December 13th, 2011, 07:28 PM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jamie is just as cute as ever! I haven't been here in awhile too. It's nice to catch up on everyone.

December 13th, 2011, 10:02 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
I've been meaning to PM you! So glad you came to say hi!

Nothing major for us, just TTC woes and figuring out how to stay organized this winter to I can 'earn' my family vacation to Disneyland. Oh, my DS starts preschool next month and his IEP is tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous that I'll forget to ask important things. He'll be gone 2.5 hours/day 4 days/week.
Caroline - November '12

December 14th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
Aww, its so good to hear from everyone and see updated pics. I still think our PR has the cutest babies!!! (Yes, I know they're not babies any more but I'm in denial.) Babies on the way, people TTC, new houses, etc. So exciting!

December 15th, 2011, 01:47 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back! Jamie is so handsome

Looking forward to the photos of India! Good for you on the marathon, that's awesome!

I haven't been here much either. We found out last week that we are expecting #2 in August

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
December 15th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
Quote:
We found out last week that we are expecting #2 in August
Yay!!!! Congrats!!!

December 16th, 2011, 01:55 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a sweetheart! He's so adorable!

Way to go on another marathon! You're so amazing! And India!? AWESOME!

We're currently TTC #2 and I've been extremely busy with work and everything at home. I leave for work at 7 and work all day straight through barely finding time to eat my lunch because I try to get as much as possible done while I'm at work. Then I'm home around 5, spend a few hours with Didi before bedtime and then I usually have to work again until I go bed. It's pretty nuts, but I love my new job so it's worth it. Hopefully I'll still be there next year and things will be much easier since I won't have to start from scratch again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search