So what are the sweet peas getting for Christmas?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We talked about $$$ in the other thread, now let's talk about WHAT they are getting.
December 16th, 2011, 11:49 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Max already got his Cozy Truck (I bought it early because I had a coupon and it was on sale, and I gave it to him because I have no will power and we won't be home at Christmas anyway).

He's getting the Crayola toddler crayons and bath crayons, some benders utensils, and the Little People Nativity Play Set.

December 16th, 2011, 12:19 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kaylee is getting a cozy coupe and a leap frog picnic basket and lil B is getting a bike and a cars 2 toy (i got his bike for only $35! whot! on sale at toys r us - i was proud of that purchase) and then small stocking things
December 16th, 2011, 12:29 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gideon is getting megablocks and a little cart thing to put them in, a train table with trains, a leap frog laptop, a few Disney movies, Cars luggage, a dog that read (??? my mom got him this)... and a few other odds and ends toys.

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

December 16th, 2011, 12:38 PM
emmiejack0810's Avatar MELANIE
Jackson is getting the Magnetic Alphabet & Zoo Animals for the fridge (but we are buying a separate magnetic white board to put in the playroom so he can with them in there and not have to stand at the front of the fridge)... Big trucks that he can push, fish light for his room, clothes, puzzles, books

Emmie - over board on her (me, my mom and MIL) - bike (from Santa) with princess helmet, tricycle (for Nana's house), discovery kids laptop, fisher price digital camera, fish light for her room, clothes, puzzles, books, frequent visit card for Monkey Joe's

Thank you BAM for this INCREDIBLE Siggy

December 16th, 2011, 02:00 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
From us: Mega blocks dump truck. This neat box that is a shape sorter chalkboard bead maze and a puzzle and on the inside has some other things i can't remember! One of those twist it slide it push it pull it and something pops up toys
A book. Mega blocks ship for in or out of water. The moon it's a night light sort of that hangs on the wall and goes through the phases of the moon. I think that's it, honestly I can't remember because we bought all this several months ago! Then we got stocking stuffers: Stuffed sesame street characters, bubble bath and bath crayons and a toothbrush.

From DH's mom he got a motorized motorcycle. My mom got him a toddler trampoline. My dad got him scout the learning dog. DH's dad's package as well great grandparents and some of our friend's are still making their way here so no clue what they are.

December 16th, 2011, 02:13 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Eli got The Lion King original DVD, an aquarium night light thing that has fake fish that swim around (hard to explain! ), some Disney storybooks, a fake iPhone that has scout the dog on it (??). I think that's it. I might be forgetting one
I'm really bad at describing kids toys.

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]
forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
December 16th, 2011, 03:03 PM
LifenTheFastLane's Avatar Mommy 2 Rhys~Rhylee~Jessa
These are just from me and dh

Jessa - the leapfrog abc fridge magent thing, play kitchen and some kind of little car hauler, bath toy and sunglasses

Rhys- bazooka , batman geotrax , angry bird stuffed animal, some animal planet set

Both boys- a angry bird game and some color wonder pads and more skylanders for there game

Rhylee- bazooka, his own controller and some joker extensions for the batman geotrax, and some batman and joker action figures
December 16th, 2011, 03:12 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
OMG, let's see if I can remember...

For Kellen: a big simple plastic dump truck, a little train that pops balls around a handle, little cars to push, a set of balls (that sounds bad ) a dragon pillow pet (got DD one, so thought he'd like one too, and they were 1/2 off!) a little musical set (cheapy... miracas, recorder and tamborine, CArs theme), a train bank, the Pea Pod tent (but I don't think we're actually giving that as a gift, not sure, if so, that's by far the most expensive thing)... I also got him a t-ball set (1/2 off, Little Tykes) but with all these other toys, I'm saving it for him for Easter.

for Kensley: a DVD player, dvd movies, pillow pet, music box, barbie bangle jewelry, barbie doll, nalgene water bottle, CandyLand, Chutes and Ladders... I can't remember (there's a ton more, but I have to figure out what is Christmas, and what is birthday )

and they both got books, a Webkinz for the stocking and toothbrushes and toothpaste... I still want to get them sleeper PJs but I can't find any I LOVE!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 16th, 2011, 03:17 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockholmes View Post
The moon it's a night light sort of that hangs on the wall and goes through the phases of the moon..
That sounds really cool! Do you have a link to this?

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

December 16th, 2011, 03:55 PM
-Trish-'s Avatar Mom to 3boys & a Princess
It's called "Moon on my Wall" I believe...my son has one...though he never turns it on...it's really neat though.

Thank you so much Alethia for my GORGEOUS siggy!!

December 16th, 2011, 06:36 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemper2.0 View Post
That sounds really cool! Do you have a link to this?
This is the one we got, I think we got it at Barnes and Noble: Amazon.com: Uncle Milton Moon In My Room: Toys & Games

Caleb has the turtle that displays the stars on the ceiling and loves it so we figured he'd enjoy this too. Plus DH wants to redo his room in an airplane/space ship theme when we move

December 16th, 2011, 07:10 PM
-Trish-'s Avatar Mom to 3boys & a Princess
Well I knew it was something like that LMAO

Thank you so much Alethia for my GORGEOUS siggy!!

December 16th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Milan's big gift is a train set. He found it today and wanted to open it so badly.. poor guy. We better hide it better! He is also getting a mister potato head as he seems to like fitting things into things. I think it will help him learn body parts and will keep in entertained for a long time.. Some other gifts will be books, car puzzle.. Grandma is going to completely spoil him with DVDs, mega blocks, a toy farm and only God knows what else.
I am so excited about this years Christmas. This holiday has a totally new meaning for me!

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
December 16th, 2011, 07:27 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
She got her alphabet magnets from Sinterklaas (the one that comes with the little doghouse and sings). I needed her to stop going into the cabinets and pulling out everything, so Sint brought her those for an early gift.

Santa is bringing her a baby dolly stroller, some learning flashcards, the Little People farm, possibly the Little People doll house, and a green bean bag for her room. Family members are getting her a snowsuit, some bounce and ride thingy, a v-tech ladybug, and a kitchen playset.

It sounds like a lot, but she doesn't have a lot of toddler toys and is getting bored of her baby toys. Currently, her new favorite activity involves taking all of the picture frames off of the end tables are rearranging them -- she clearly needs something else to entertain herself with!
December 16th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
From us Teresa is getting her ornament, a recordable Rudolph book (got on clearance for $1 earlier this year at the grocery store ) and the FP purse. Santa is bringing her a Geo Trax train (so the boys don't get mad when she takes "theirs"), a shopping cart, and then by her stocking she'll have a Charlie Brown book (love $1 spot @ Target!), a plastic harmonica, a set of Potato Head pieces, and a wooden number puzzle.

We're getting Lukas his ornament, Charlie Brown recordable book, and a toy laptop, v-tech I think. Santa is bringing him a Geo Trax helicopter/bridge (I think), Lincoln Logs and by his stocking he'll have a Charlie Brown book, a plastic recorder, a set of Potato Head pieces, a Rudolph puzzle and Charlie Brown pencils.

Nathan is getting his ornament, 2 didj games (love new games off ebay for a couple of bucks!) and a Geo Trax Mountain thing from us. Santa is bringing K'Nex Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi carts and Mario and Luigi bikes, a Transformer, and then by his stocking he'll get a Charlie Brown book, 2 puzzles, a set of Potato Head pieces, and a pair of slippers.

No clue what they are getting from their aunts, grandparents and godparents, but I know it will be a lot!
December 16th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Santa Is bringing:
Cozy coupe
Little peoples doll house
Yo gabba DVD
Yo gabba boombox toy
Huge rubber ducky
Books
(stocking) snacks, pony tail holders, tooth brush

Us:
New shoes (keds and toms)
A makeup bag (she is obsessed with mine, so I making her one with brushes, mirrors etc)

Other people
Bean bag chair
Musical bath duckies
Plush farm animals (from ikea)

That's all I know!

I can't wait to see her go thru all gifts!!! Plus my sister and her 6 kids will be in, so it will crazy fun!!!

Saw a beautiful little heartbeat 1/28/10
Heard a Beautiful little heartbeat 3/3/2010
Saw a Beautiful Little GIRL 4/5/2010!!!!
Held my beautiful Little GIRL 9/24/2010

December 17th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
Kierson is getting :

Little People Zoo
Little People Barn
Chuck & Friends Mud mountian & two car carriers
Red Sox Jersey
Moose hat & mitten set
A set of toy balls (football, basketball, baseball)
Little People wheelies stand ramp ( Thanks so much Alethia!)

Elliana is getting:

Rapunzel doll
A set of 7 Disney Princess barbie dolls
Baby Alive "Changing Time" doll
A doctor kit
Silly Sentences board/card game
Candyland
Rio (the movie)

I think that's it between Santa and I. Then they both will get a gift(s) from two of my sister's because of the gift swap we did.

December 17th, 2011, 09:46 AM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hayden is getting from us & Santa
Croc Boots
Mega Blocks
Scout the learning dog
Two sets of fridge magnets(farm & letters)
A TON of books
Some christmas PJs
A couple puzzles
A Doodlepad Junior

I honesly dont think what others are getting him. I love seeing everyones ideas
December 17th, 2011, 12:13 PM
J9+J+C=Complete's Avatar Charlotte & Jacob's Mommy
Char is getting a little tykes play slide/swing/climber set for the backyard, the car from little tykes that Melissa posted a while back on a great sale, a kitty that she can follow around while it makes noise, a scout/violet cell phone, and a puzzle.

Jake is getting a go cart made by razor (god help me and save me), a ds game, Lego set, battleship, puzzles, and other boardgames. Shauns dad is getting him a full face helmet. Oy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search