Monday Mindless: Christmas Trivia!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2011, 06:00 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

How much did Lucy charge for a psyciatric session in the classic Christmas TV special A Charlie Brown Christmas?

What was "the most likely" reason that The Grinch hated Christmas?

What was Dr. Seuss' real name?

Who narrated the original 1966 TV show How The Grinch Stole Christmas?

In Frosty the Snowman, what was the name of the magician with the "Magic Hat"?:

In The Polar Express movie, what is "The First Gift of Christmas?"

In the Christmas Classic, It's A Wonderful Life, what happened every time a bell rang?

The name of Scrooge's deceased business partner in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol was?

What is the name of Tiny Tim's father in the story, "A Christmas Carol"?

What did Frosty The Snowman have for a nose?

How many gifts would you receive if you received all of the gifts in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"?

In the song "Winter Wonderland", who do we pretend the snowman is?

In the movie "Miracle on 34th Street", a man is on trial for claiming to be Santa Claus. What convinces the judge to rule in the man's favor?

According to the song, "Frosty The Snowman" what kind of soul does Frosty have?

In the Christmas song, who did I (the narrator) see kissing Santa Claus under the mistletoe last night?

The Grinch is as cuddly as a ______?

Good tidings to you, and all of your what?

Who was seated next to me a day or two ago in the song Jingle Bells?

On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me?

Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas?

What do Janice and Jen want for Christmas in the song It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas?

What does Alvin want for Christmas in The Chipmunk Song?

What did Frosty The Snowman do when they placed the magic hat on his head?

How many times does Santa check his list?

Last edited by alethia; December 19th, 2011 at 06:21 AM.
December 19th, 2011, 07:44 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Okay...here is my attempt WITHOUT using Google

How much did Lucy charge for a psyciatric session in the classic Christmas TV special A Charlie Brown Christmas? 5 cents

What was "the most likely" reason that The Grinch hated Christmas? His heart was too small

What was Dr. Seuss' real name? Theodore Gisel

Who narrated the original 1966 TV show How The Grinch Stole Christmas? Burl Ives. Actually, I have no idea.

In Frosty the Snowman, what was the name of the magician with the "Magic Hat"? I can picture him, but I don't know his name

In The Polar Express movie, what is "The First Gift of Christmas?" A bell from Santa's sleigh

In the Christmas Classic, It's A Wonderful Life, what happened every time a bell rang? I've never seen it

The name of Scrooge's deceased business partner in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol was? Another one I can't remember

What is the name of Tiny Tim's father in the story, "A Christmas Carol"? Big Tim? Okay, I don't know this one either

What did Frosty The Snowman have for a nose? A button!

How many gifts would you receive if you received all of the gifts in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"? Okay, so one year my brother and I set up a derivative for this. It really depends, becuase the way the song sings, you get each gift on all the following days too (on the first day, you get the partrige in a pear tree. On the second day, you get two turtle doves and ANOTHER partige in a pear tree. This way, you end up getting 364 gifts. If you are assuming you only get the gift once, on the specific day, which is more logical even if it's not what the song says, you get 78.

In the song "Winter Wonderland", who do we pretend the snowman is? Parson Brown

In the movie "Miracle on 34th Street", a man is on trial for claiming to be Santa Claus. What convinces the judge to rule in the man's favor? The testimony of the little girl

According to the song, "Frosty The Snowman" what kind of soul does Frosty have? Jolly, Happy

In the Christmas song, who did I (the narrator) see kissing Santa Claus under the mistletoe last night? Mama!

The Grinch is as cuddly as a ______? Hmmm...can't think of that part

Good tidings to you, and all of your what? Kin

Who was seated next to me a day or two ago in the song Jingle Bells? Miss Fanny Bright

On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me? Eleven pipers piping, ten lords-a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven swans a simming, six geese a laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas? Because they fell you and you look like a doffus and can't eat candy

What do Janice and Jen want for Christmas in the song It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas? Dolls that will talk and go for a walk

What does Alvin want for Christmas in The Chipmunk Song? A hula hoop

What did Frosty The Snowman do when they placed the magic hat on his head? He began to dance around.

How many times does Santa check his list? Twice

December 19th, 2011, 08:06 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
I'll answer what I can and what Amy didn't!

How much did Lucy charge for a psyciatric session in the classic Christmas TV special A Charlie Brown Christmas? 5 cents

What was "the most likely" reason that The Grinch hated Christmas? His heart was too small

What was Dr. Seuss' real name? Theodore Gisel

Who narrated the original 1966 TV show How The Grinch Stole Christmas? Burl Ives. Actually, I have no idea.

In Frosty the Snowman, what was the name of the magician with the "Magic Hat"? I can picture him, but I don't know his name

In The Polar Express movie, what is "The First Gift of Christmas?" A bell from Santa's sleigh

In the Christmas Classic, It's A Wonderful Life, what happened every time a bell rang? An angel gets its wings

The name of Scrooge's deceased business partner in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol was? marley?

What is the name of Tiny Tim's father in the story, "A Christmas Carol"? Big Tim? bob cratchett

What did Frosty The Snowman have for a nose? A button!

How many gifts would you receive if you received all of the gifts in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"? Okay, so one year my brother and I set up a derivative for this. It really depends, becuase the way the song sings, you get each gift on all the following days too (on the first day, you get the partrige in a pear tree. On the second day, you get two turtle doves and ANOTHER partige in a pear tree. This way, you end up getting 364 gifts. If you are assuming you only get the gift once, on the specific day, which is more logical even if it's not what the song says, you get 78.

In the song "Winter Wonderland", who do we pretend the snowman is? Parson Brown

In the movie "Miracle on 34th Street", a man is on trial for claiming to be Santa Claus. What convinces the judge to rule in the man's favor? All the mail that gets delivered to the north pole addressed to Santa Claus...Original Movie

According to the song, "Frosty The Snowman" what kind of soul does Frosty have? Jolly, Happy

In the Christmas song, who did I (the narrator) see kissing Santa Claus under the mistletoe last night? Mama!

The Grinch is as cuddly as a ______? Hmmm...can't think of that part

Good tidings to you, and all of your what? Kin

Who was seated next to me a day or two ago in the song Jingle Bells? Miss Fanny Bright

On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me? Eleven pipers piping, ten lords-a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven swans a simming, six geese a laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas? Because they fell you and you look like a doffus and can't eat candy HAHA!!

What do Janice and Jen want for Christmas in the song It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas? Dolls that will talk and go for a walk

What does Alvin want for Christmas in The Chipmunk Song? A hula hoop

What did Frosty The Snowman do when they placed the magic hat on his head? He began to dance around.

How many times does Santa check his list? Twice
December 19th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Doing good so far ... almost there ... when all the right answers are up i'll post them - so we can see who got what! And YEAY for NOT using GOOGLE
December 19th, 2011, 02:48 PM
TXErinC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How fun!! Filling in the blanks

Who narrated the original 1966 TV show How The Grinch Stole Christmas? Boris Karloff

In Frosty the Snowman, what was the name of the magician with the "Magic Hat"?: Professor Hinkle I think

The name of Scrooge's deceased business partner in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol was?Jacob Marley

What is the name of Tiny Tim's father in the story, "A Christmas Carol"?Bob Crachett

In the movie "Miracle on 34th Street", a man is on trial for claiming to be Santa Claus. What convinces the judge to rule in the man's favor?The $ bill and in God we trust from the remake

The Grinch is as cuddly as a ______? Cactus

On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me? IT changes depending on the song, but typically 11 pipers piping, or "my own set of wheels" if you like Phineas and Ferb

Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas? So I can wish you merry christmas
December 19th, 2011, 04:33 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Most of these I do not know and would have to resort to Google. I just had to at this though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeToTheMax View Post

How many gifts would you receive if you received all of the gifts in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"? Okay, so one year my brother and I set up a derivative for this.

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

December 19th, 2011, 05:24 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemper2.0 View Post
Most of these I do not know and would have to resort to Google. I just had to at this though:

That's embarrassingly typical of Christmas at my family's house!

December 19th, 2011, 11:11 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like my in-laws.....

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

December 20th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Ok here are the answers:

How much did Lucy charge for a psyciatric session in the classic Christmas TV special A Charlie Brown Christmas? 5 cents please

What was "the most likely" reason that The Grinch hated Christmas? his heart was two sizes too small

What was Dr. Seuss' real name? Theodor Geisel

Who narrated the original 1966 TV show How The Grinch Stole Christmas? Boris Karloff

In Frosty the Snowman, what was the name of the magician with the "Magic Hat"?: Professor Hinkle

In The Polar Express movie, what is "The First Gift of Christmas?" a bell from Santa's Sleigh

In the Christmas Classic, It's A Wonderful Life, what happened every time a bell rang? and angle gets it's wings

The name of Scrooge's deceased business partner in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol was? Jacob Marley

What is the name of Tiny Tim's father in the story, "A Christmas Carol"? Bob Cratchit

What did Frosty The Snowman have for a nose? a button

How many gifts would you receive if you received all of the gifts in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"? 364 presents

In the song "Winter Wonderland", who do we pretend the snowman is?Parson Brown

In the movie "Miracle on 34th Street", a man is on trial for claiming to be Santa Claus. What convinces the judge to rule in the man's favor? The us postal service delivers mail to him

According to the song, "Frosty The Snowman" what kind of soul does Frosty have?a jolly old soul

In the Christmas song, who did I (the narrator) see kissing Santa Claus under the mistletoe last night?mommy

The Grinch is as cuddly as a ______?a cactus!

Good tidings to you, and all of your what? your kin

On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me?Eleven pipers piping

Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas?so i could wish you a merry christmas

What do Janice and Jen want for Christmas in the song It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas?dolls that will talk and will go for a walk

What does Alvin want for Christmas in The Chipmunk Song? hula hoop

What did Frosty The Snowman do when they placed the magic hat on his head?he began to dance around

How many times does Santa check his list? twice
December 21st, 2011, 06:22 PM
emmiejack0810's Avatar MELANIE
Yay - go ahead ladies!!!!!

Thank you BAM for this INCREDIBLE Siggy

December 21st, 2011, 07:56 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't have time to track my answers...but I basically only knew 9 without guessing. :/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search