We're home!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Why, oh why, do we continue to think that taking a trip to MI and coming home 3 days before Christmas is a good idea!? Oof! Most of my shopping was done, so that's good. But I still have to finish sewing the girls' nightgowns and I have all my wrapping to do so I'll still be scarce until after Christmas.

Our trip was really fun. Last Friday night we took the girls to a historic village and railroad. Kolbie is STILL talking about her "choo-choo ride" They also got to see a reindeer and Santa, ride on a SUPER FAST (I'm not joking...it was insane) carousel and walk around to see the lights before they rode on the train. Sunday my grandparents, aunt and cousin came over for dinner and a few gifts. Then Monday my sister came home for the day and we did Christmas with her. My parents do it all up too, it's fun! They bring all the gifts out at night and the girls get to see everything when they wake up in the morning. Then we just relaxed for 2 days!

But now I've got to get everything done for home! I also need to make cookies for Santa... and as much work as sugar cookies are I think that's what we're going to do.

Does anyone else feel as behind on Christmas as I do!?
December 23rd, 2011, 04:52 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Glad you had a good time!!! I'm actually ready for the most part! It would help if I didn't have to work in the morning but oh well!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search