Christmas Favorites

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2011, 08:56 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
What is your LO's favorite Christmas gift?

What was your favorite Christmas gift?

What was your favorite gift to give?

What was your favorite Christmas memory his year?

December 27th, 2011, 11:10 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your LO's favorite Christmas gift? his bike

What was your favorite Christmas gift? watching my kiddo's, niece and nephew have a BLAST

What was your favorite gift to give? Kaylee's coupe, lil B's bike, make up super kit for my niece and a truck for my nephew - they all loved them and you could see that joy

What was your favorite Christmas memory this year? First was when i put the tree up during nap time, when Kaylee woke up she saw it - pointed and was like oooooooooooooooo. she loved it. and the morning excitement experience that santa came! One thing that was so sweet to here was my niece Lois coming out and seeing the tree and gifts - i got one thing for each kiddo and then 2 gifts for them to share (nurf guns and a game) - she said "Wow look at all these presents, Santa must have had extra!"

Last edited by alethia; December 28th, 2011 at 06:13 AM.
December 27th, 2011, 04:19 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your LO's favorite Christmas gift? It's hard to tell, but I think either his MegaBlocks or his Leap Frog computer. But.... he hasn't opened gifts from the in-laws yet and I know MIL bought him a train table and I have sneaky suspicion that will be his absolute favorite!

What was your favorite Christmas gift? DH and I got each other a new flat screen

What was your favorite gift to give? G's computer.

What was your favorite Christmas memory this year? Bringing Gideon to see the lights and Santa at James Island. It was actually the ONLY good memory this year

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

December 27th, 2011, 06:50 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
What is your LO's favorite Christmas gift? a leap frog car that makes noise, I think that tomorrow when Gavin has his scout that says his name (i am a little late getting it set up) that it might make the fav list

What was your favorite Christmas gift? I def like the $ from my parents and an offer for then to babysit for us to go out (to spend their $)

What was your favorite gift to give? sounds silly but i loved giving rob his coffee cups, something i knew he wanted but didnt think he would get (i had to buy a whole coffee system to get the cups)

What was your favorite Christmas memory his year? I loved the two boys loooking at each other like this is the best morning ever! and I really like when I asked Logan what his fav part of christmas was that his answer was ... I really liked giving out all the presents (he delivered them to everyone from the tree with his aunt)..... and i also really liked my presents

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
December 27th, 2011, 06:56 PM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
What is your LO's favorite Christmas gift?
Luke loves his Rock and Elmo. He also loves anything his brother is playing with. Evan's favorite is his Cars 2 race track.

What was your favorite Christmas gift?
John bought me a Mother's Necklace. I also got my first pair of Uggs!

What was your favorite gift to give?
I gave John a Baritone guitar which he really wanted. I also hand made some trivets for my mom and sister. But the best gift was providing Christmas for a family of 9 with my work.

What was your favorite Christmas memory his year?
Evan and Luke playing together has definitely been the best memory. I love watching them be such sweet friends while being brothers.

December 27th, 2011, 07:07 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
wow, just re read my response..... it kinda reads that i was happy with my presents.... that was still part of Logan's response, he said it with the cutest little smile

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
December 27th, 2011, 07:48 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Betsy's favorite gift was probably her baby dolly stroller. It was also the gift I was the most excited about.

Santa only brought me a couple of things this year, but seeing how one of them was an iPad, I can't complain. Betsy already loves it -- I don't mind sharing my favorite present with her.

Favorite memory has to be the first time I plugged in the Christmas lights on the tree in her room. She just spun around the room looking at the reflections on the wall and had a huge smile on her face. It also helped her to learn a new word -- "on"!
December 28th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is your LO's favorite Christmas gift? umm Hannah I would say it was some little mermaid bath tub thing and Makcenzie her coup car

What was your favorite Christmas gift? ummm my dad got us a new big screen tv

What was your favorite gift to give? I had a lot I made a bunch of hand made stuff for the grandparents

What was your favorite Christmas memory his year? We had an awful Christmas dh ended up in the hospital, Mackenzie was super sick my mom was sick my mil was sick....not a great year

December 28th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Mom2#1Drakester's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your LO's favorite Christmas gift? Scout, and he laughs everytime he says his name b/c it sounds so forced LOL.

What was your favorite Christmas gift? Mark got me an alton brown cookbook.

What was your favorite gift to give? I gave Mark a Kindle fire.

What was your favorite Christmas memory this year? Drake opening his gifts Christmas morning

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search