Thursday Thirteen

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2011, 05:56 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?

What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Without looking, guess what time it is

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

When did you last laugh?

What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Seen anything weird lately?

What is the last film you saw?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
December 29th, 2011, 06:52 AM
C&J's Mom's Avatar Stacy
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
mean, waited so long? I just got en-en......" - I'd been

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Window

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Today Show

Without looking, guess what time it is
8:30

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:33

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The movie Despicable Me

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
When I got home from work and picking up the kids last night.

When did you last laugh?
Last night because Jack was playing with his toys, burped really loud and then went Ugh and continued playing like nothing happened.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
An olive colored paint, a hand drawn picture of the outside of our house, a hand drawn picture of an old farmhouse, a clock, a wolf picture, a deer picture, and 4 wooden cutout wall hangings that my dad made.

Seen anything weird lately?
Hmmmm....not really that I can think of right now.

What is the last film you saw?
We are watching Despicable Me right now, but the last one from start to finish was Cellular.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
If my family would move with me, I would want to move somewhere that has very little to no snow during the winter. But if they won't move, then I guess I will stick around here because I like to be within an hour or so from my parents and siblings.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would tear down my house and build a new one, but I would spend a lot of time making it "look" old on the inside. I love the old woodworking and hardwood floors from old houses and their charm. I would put money away for the kids for college and stuff and help out my sister to get her and her family a house of their own.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
December 29th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Mom2#1Drakester's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. It starts "According to Aristotle..." from Stephen Hawking's The Grand Design.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? Pots hanging on kitchen wall.

What is the last thing you watched on TV? LOL. Fresh Prince of Bellaire this morning.

Without looking, guess what time it is 8:47.

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 8:49.

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? dishwasher and Drake calling our dog while looking out the window.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing? yesterday, went to the container store.

When did you last laugh? This morning. Drake makes me laugh all the time

What is on the walls of the room you are in? the pots, and some random kitcheny decor.

Seen anything weird lately? Uh yeah, when i got home yesterday there was a grocery cart in my front yard. I did not put it there so that was for sure weird and ANNOYING!

What is the last film you saw? Scream 4

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Sweden. I loved it there b/c it was so clean and yet so much like being in NYC, at least in Stockholm.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? a new house for sure!!
December 29th, 2011, 07:56 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
FUN!!

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Here's what they do. (from Dr. Suess "Miles and miles of Reptiles" )

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? Eli (), my blanket, the couch, my dip, my crackers

What is the last thing you watched on TV? Fineus and Ferb

Without looking, guess what time it is 9:37

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 9:51... wow!

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Lion King in the background, Eli "singing" and banging on his books

When did you last step outside? What were you doing? 10:30 last night, unpacking the car

When did you last laugh? This morning

What is on the walls of the room you are in? A big clock, my shelf with random stuff, pictures, piece of wood, mirror, two flower pictures, Christmas cards

Seen anything weird lately? I guess this isn't too too weird, but a guy picking his nose driving yesterday

What is the last film you saw? Lion King (now) and I saw New Years Eve yesterday

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Italy (Florence)

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? The fun stuff: An RV, a lakehouse in the mountains, and a private jet

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
December 29th, 2011, 11:16 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. This morning i sound like a man

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? my work printer, work phone, stapler, tape, paperclips

What is the last thing you watched on TV? Biggest looser (and older episode on netfilx)

Without looking, guess what time it is 12:30

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?12:11 wot! i was way closer than i thought i would be

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? the heater, a few coworkers talking and coughing and me typing

When did you last step outside? What were you doing? about 30 min ago to talk to my hubby

When did you last laugh? about 15 minutes ago

What is on the walls of the room you are in? my certificates, printed work things i've done, physician schedules, photo's of the kids, 3 different calendars , and that's about all that can fit

Seen anything weird lately? i have access to the internet ... yes

What is the last film you saw? well on DVD Star Trek (the newer version)

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? mmmm .. New Zeland would be nice, or Portland, OR or Seattle, WA

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? a bigger house, pay off debt, a car for my hubs and a family car ... finnish the fix it projects we started on our house
January 2nd, 2012, 09:57 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. "...his people and he replied to Abraham in..." Although, technically the nearest book to me was "Hockey Numbers" but it didn't have 18 pages...or 4 lines on any page

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? Just the air!

What is the last thing you watched on TV? Glee

Without looking, guess what time it is 11:52

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 11:50

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The 20th Century Fox jingle and Max chattering

When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Last night, when I got home from the airport

When did you last laugh? This morning, at Max dancing to Lady Gaga

What is on the walls of the room you are in? Not much, just a Birthday Boy balloon left over from Max's birthday

Seen anything weird lately? I'm sure, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

What is the last film you saw? The Fighter

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Michigan. Or Montana

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? An electric car, a 3 bedroom house for Max and I, and I would pay off all my debt/student loans

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search