Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2011, 09:42 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No sense in starting the New Year will all of that pent up frustration and anger. Get it all out here.

Vent, vent, vent away!

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
December 30th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm about to lose it at work.

I work on the sales team at a hotel. The entire catering team decided to take today off. Well, one came and worked 1 1/2 hours and took off. So apparently she gets to take the rest of the day off, getting paid for it and not having to take a vacation day. Meanwhile, apparently every woman in my town between the ages of 18-26 got engaged over Christmas and are all calling or stopping in without appointments do discuss their wedding reception dreams! Really getting irritated!
December 30th, 2011, 11:07 AM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My inlaws called on Wednesday and informed us that they are going to be in Houston (the live in FL) Thursday and staying at our house for 5 days. (they still havent shown up, it is now friday).

It is soooo dead in the office I might scream just to have a little action!
December 30th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Holly was up at 4 am today.

I sat around a good chunk of the morning, waiting to hear from my bff who the kids and I were supposed to hang with once she woke up, only to find out she didn't get any sleep last night so decided to catch up with a good sleep in. I didn't much feel like going over anyway but I was still pretty irritated by it.

That's all I've got right now but my bride friend should be here shortly for more invite assembly and wedding talk, so I bet I'll have more later!!

December 30th, 2011, 12:31 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Surprisely I have nothing to b*tch about these days. Or anything that is important so I'll let it at that.

December 30th, 2011, 01:15 PM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Levi's daycare teacher informed me today that he rarely eats lunch. Which means he has two snacks and breakfast. So yesterday he ate a granola bar, cookies and a brownie. He rarely eats dinner either. Had someone told me this earlier, I would have done something about it!! Kinda peeved.

Another rant.. DH is more stuck on bottles then Levi. It's annoying. Levi has been super cranky all week because I don't want him to have bottles and that is all he wants. So this morning, DH and I meet in the bathroom and he says "Should I get Levi a bottle?" Now mind you, Levi is still sleeping and we've been over the no bottle thing about 32432 times so far this week. I said no and asked him why he would even bring it up. His response, "Well what if he hears me and wakes up. I need to get ready for work." Well then I guess he will have to drink out of a cup this morning. Really DH, you couldn't figure that out?! Can we please be on the same page here? So it turns out, Levi slept until after DH left, I was able to get ready just fine, he had some water out of a cup and we made it out the door on time.

Oh, and Erin, I feel you! I work on a farm that does weddings, and seriously everyone and their brother got engaged over Christmas. I know it's my job but being the only person in the office, answering every.single.******.phonecall gets so old.

Last edited by BelloFiglioLA; December 30th, 2011 at 01:17 PM.
December 30th, 2011, 06:44 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I weaned Levi this week, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dh can't wait til they are off "off-limits" but right now, they are FULL of milk and they hurt like a mofo. OWWWWWW
December 30th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not looking forward to going back to work. I had this week off. I start in a new office and the people there are not that receptive to others who have worked in R&D. I'm peeved I had to give up the fitness center at work due to my moving to a new office/location on campus. I'm peeved that DH can't seem to think of what to do on his own regarding housework. I'm sick of not having any tv control and now I'm whining like a baby. Sorry ladies. Whew.

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search