Challenge: 2012 posts in 2012

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree47Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2012, 07:17 AM
chloe12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay Tasha! Can't wait to see your little guy once he's here.

Chelsey - I just saw Jaxon saying "Happy New Year" on the last thread, wow, he is such a great talker!

It's really nice to see both Tisha and Michelle back here too

Had another bad night with Jack. Turns out he has a really bad cold that popped up yesterday at supper. Then my husband woke up at 1:15am with the puking flu, it's all very lovely Around 4am I brought Jack down and put on Special Agent Oso because I just couldn't rock him in my arms anymore with my belly. That's our day so far!
January 2nd, 2012, 07:28 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Morning ladies! Got my closet cleaned up YAY! I have a lot of maternity clothes between last pregnancy and then what I accumulated from a friend and garage sales this past summer! Nice to know I won't be struggling to figure out what to wear to work as I get bigger and bigger haha!

I have to go to my Grams today and get some stuff I have told her I wanted out of her basement (you know because it is just mandatory I get it as if it is going somewhere.....LOL). I just hate going over there as it is always a guilt trip about how I don't come enough which makes me NOT want to go there, not to mention I miss my Grampa like crazy so it feels all empty there without him I love my Gram but she is a major life suck like my mother (Gram is bipolar with psychotic episodes).
January 2nd, 2012, 11:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Chloe, I'm sorry you've got all the sickies in your house!

Steph, isn't it nice having all the clothes you need to be comfortable??

So after I posted I started to feel really sick. I didn't go to water aerobics and my friend cancelled our mall walking which I probably would have ended up doing myself. I laid down when Zach did but I couldn't sleep... I'm getting this stabbing sharp pain in my upper stomach and some back pain. I tried taking a bath but that hasn't helped either. I actually wonder if I might be in early labor?! Who knows. I wish I could eat something, I'm finally not nauseous anymore but I'm definitely not hungry either.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

January 2nd, 2012, 11:51 AM
Wow Tasha, it could be it then! Did you have Zachary early? Keep us updated!

I'm going to finish the spinach dip I made last night then pray to God I don't catch the flu from the husband. I heard it didn't taste good on its way back up.
January 2nd, 2012, 01:52 PM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
I hate that everybody is getting sick! :[

Em and I stayed in bed until almost 11 today :x She was up around 9:30 but was content in her room for a bit and then came into bed with us for some 'toons and cuddles. She must still be tired from this weekend. She didn't nap yesterday - So she went to bed about an hour early. She woke up after an hour or so and I was worried that she thought it was a nap, but after some rocking and cuddles, she went back to sleep.

We're just hanging out today. . . I need to get the kitchen cleaned up from this weekend, but once again I am overwhelmed by it.

January 2nd, 2012, 02:34 PM
Tasha=-oooh keep us updated!!!!

Chloe=Ummm gross on the spinach dip coming back up hahaha but yes I hope you don't get sick either!

Allyssa=don't you hate how quickly kitchens can get messed up?! My hubby does a good job keeping ours tidy but jeesh every day it gets tore up it seems!

Well went to my Grams and wasn't bad and managed to haul a bunch of stuff out of her house (set of encyclopedias from 1971 I think heeehee and some rad classic Little people toys yay!) She also let me choose a painting she has done and I chose a cool lighthouse beach scene one she did.

Lainey hated her snow experience cannot say I blame her hahah! We had fries and chicken strips with original England chip shop curry sauce (a friend sent it yay!) over it all and it was freaking good!!!
January 2nd, 2012, 03:35 PM
I feel like all I do is clean our kitchen/do the dishes. For a while on twitter I kept mention when I was going to clean it every day - And someone was like "Geeze, how mess does your kitchen get?" It's not that it gets very messy on a daily basis if I keep up with it - It's that it's a SMALL kitchen and it doesn't take much for it to get messy, especially when you're having to feed a toddler 3x/day. And since we had people over on NYE, I have that extra mess going on in there. Annoying.

We're laying around watching the Rose Bowl game. It's almost half time, so I suppose I'll do the dishes then.

I had DH check Ems bed for bed bugs before bed last night. Every few weeks, she wakes up with a handful of bug bites. Yesterday she woke up with at least 5, and there were 10 by the end of the day - Mostly on her back/back of her arms. She slept w/o a shirt on NYE, and sleeps on her belly. DH checked and there's nothing, plus her mattress has like a plastic covering, so he doesn't think they'll even be able to get in. I feel better now that he's checked - And I guess it's just mosquitoes thinking she is very sweet!

January 2nd, 2012, 04:47 PM
Ugh I hate random bug bites and always get paranoid about bed bugs, fleas, or lice LOL....thankfully we haven't had any and I hope to keep it that way!

And yes our kitchen is tiny too and is the main walkway through our house which means everything gets plopped on counters or table etc....so annoying!

Ooh Bachelor starts tonight anyone else watch? Hubby and I love it hahaha
January 2nd, 2012, 06:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nick n Nate's Mom Send a message via MSN to Nick n Nate's Mom
Ugh don't get me started on bugs, fleas, or lice! SHUDDERS!!!!

I am high on paint fumes. Yum.

*thanks to Madge for my fab siggy!*

January 2nd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Clarissa J's Avatar Super Mommy
I am so paranoid about bed bugs!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, it's really bad especially since last year and they started coming up everywhere in NY. I check my bed/matresses/sofas and Gabbys crib ALL THE TIME! Dh thinks I have issues lol but better safe than sorry!

Stephanie- you don't even want to see my kitchen. I hate it, it's so tiny and I have no counter space whatsoever! Imay have to take a pic bc you have to see it to believe it lol.
January 2nd, 2012, 07:19 PM
I wanna see it! In fact - I wanna see everyones kitchens! I <3 kitchens and am jealous of those with big kitchens.

I'll be watching the Bachelor. Probably tomorrow as I made DH suffer through the football game all afternoon, so he'll have the TV tonight I am sure.

I have my appointment tomorrow to give all my history and information, ect.. I asked my friend when I got the appointment if she can watch Em and she said yes. I asked her again if she still can, because her MIL is in town visiting, and I haven't gotten a reply. So now I may have to find a sitter last minute. =/

Here is our tiny kitchen - This was just after we moved in!

January 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM
I love kitchens too, which is why my tiny *** kitchen drives me crazy! Dh is looking into houses and he knows a big kitchen is a must! I'm going to post a pic in a few minutes.

Your kitchen is not tiny! I hope you find a sitter!
January 2nd, 2012, 08:47 PM
This is my tiny little cartoon kitchen! Those are also the horrible new floors they gave us when they did the renovations back in July. No matter what I clean them with or how hard I scrub them, they always look yellow and gross :-(

This is also my counter space..........wait for it.............................
January 2nd, 2012, 08:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nick n Nate's Mom Send a message via MSN to Nick n Nate's Mom
LMAO Clariss~ reminds me of my cousins apt!

This is our table, the kitchen area/island is behind it.

LMAO Thomas is going to kill me...the view from my living room:

Our fridge area:

Another table shot:

January 2nd, 2012, 09:18 PM
Chelbell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Michelle, your kitchen kind of reminds me of mine. I'll have to take a picture tomorrow. I'm excited we finally decided on a name for this baby. We are keeping it a surprise though I had no idea that the Bachelor started tonight. DH always takes over the tv when he's home, so I had no chance watching it anyways.
Chelsey, mom to Jaxon(3), Zachary(1), and expecting #3 11/11/13

January 2nd, 2012, 10:58 PM
I looove your kitchen, Michelle!

Clarissa - That is small. Wow. Our kitchen in SD was kind of like that. Right before I had Em, they remodled and we got more counter space but it still wasn't much. I am use to my parents big, open kitchen. So anything other then that will make it seem small xD

And our floors SUCK. They constantly look dirty.

January 3rd, 2012, 02:30 AM
Sheena Beena's Avatar Dean and Dex's Mommy
We have a big kitchen, but no counter space! It drives me bonkers! We can have like 3 bowls on the spot next to the sink and the kitchen looks destroyed. I'll have to take a pick of it later today!

January 3rd, 2012, 05:17 AM
Darn, I guess I missed the Bachelor! I like to watch it to pass time while DH works his long hours. I went to bed at 7:30 when Jack did because I've been up all night the 2 nights previous with him sick

Oh Clarissa - you poor girl! I would be a grouchy girl trying to make a meal on that countertop!

I'll take a pic of our kitchen today too.
January 3rd, 2012, 05:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HOLY FREEZING HERE! Its my last day off work, it is sad I am excited to go back to work? My kids are driving me nuts. The constant fighting and whining has put me on edge. I just wanted to have a nice last day home with the, do fun things, and they've already put me in an awful mood. I sound like a horrible mom eh?

Chelsey-Give me a first letter so I can guess!

Chloe-Sorry you missed the Bachelor! How is Jack feeling today?

January 3rd, 2012, 06:45 AM
I know and I do love to cook and bake but it is a hassle. Two bowls on the counter and I'm out of space lol. Not to mention I dont even have my microwave in there.

I also missed The Bachelor maybe they will have it on On Demand.

Michelle-you don't sound like a bad mom, you just want a nice, quiet last day at home!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search