Challenge: 2012 posts in 2012

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree47Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2012, 06:49 AM
chloe12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope your last day at home with the boys turns around Michelle!

Ooh Chelsey, I agree with Michelle! lol I'm glad you found a name though, I was stressing about our name, but feel so much better now that it's set in stone and we can say it and it feels right.

Jack is feeling better today, still boogery and has a bad cough though. Hubby went back to work, he lost 10 lbs from his flu, so gross. Family gatherings drive me nuts, we are never sick, until we are around James' family.
January 3rd, 2012, 08:26 AM
Okay here is our kitchen. I normally keep it pretty clean, I despise clutter. I love it, so much bigger than our last house and Christmas supper was fun to have everyone in the kitchen cooking together and not running into each other!

January 3rd, 2012, 08:39 AM
Clarissa J's Avatar Super Mommy
Omg Chloe, I'm drooling over your kitchen. It's beautiful!
January 3rd, 2012, 08:55 AM
Thanks Clarissa! Our kitchen would look nothing like this if we lived in a big city where house prices were through the roof.

Does anyone know if Tasha ended up going into labor?

Also, do they have Scentsy candles in the US? If so, does anyone have a favorite scent for theirs that they like to burn? It's hard to pick a fragrance out of a catalog.
January 3rd, 2012, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nick n Nate's Mom Send a message via MSN to Nick n Nate's Mom
No labor for Tasha, she's pissed and very uncomfy.

I LOVE your kitchen Chloe! Open layouts are the best!

Made some low cal muffins this morning and they were pretty dang tasty!

*thanks to Madge for my fab siggy!*

January 3rd, 2012, 09:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Chloe, I LOVE your kitchen! I'll take a picture of mine and post later.

And no, I didn't go into labor. I'm only 37 weeks so I'm honestly okay with it, I'm just pissed off about having contractions 3 min apart that actually do hurt and aren't doing anything. I'm 2cm, 80% effaced.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

January 3rd, 2012, 09:59 AM
I agree Tasha, just was wondering since your post yesterday.

Love homemade muffins Michelle...what kind were they?
January 3rd, 2012, 10:59 AM
Chloe- if you don't me asking, where do you live?

It's so cold out today, only 26 right now. Tomorrow it's going to be even colder and Gabs and I both have appt's .......eeeeeek!
January 3rd, 2012, 11:07 AM
We live in Alberta, Canada. Granted our house cost us a fair penny, we'd have a lot less for what we paid if we lived in say, NY.

I had my heart set on grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and I swear I had a loaf of bread in the freezer and now it's gone, hmm...
January 3rd, 2012, 11:08 AM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
Oh I love your big open kitchen, Chloe!! And I love your Island.

I do not feel good today. DH had to work, and since I have my appt I had to take him. We got up at like 6:30 and as soon as I got out of bed my stomach was cramping and I just felt uck. I cramped the whole way there - All in my upper belly - And back. As soon as I got home and let the dog out, got Em some breakfast, I laid on the couch and they went away. And then I got hungry, so I made some PB toast. I was able to eat it, but I just feel like poo all around. Cramps started up again but stopped. I am 80% sure it's just my innards moving, since it's all up high, but it still is uncomfortable.

We're going to attempt nap time in an hour I think. I highly doubt Em will sleep, but I hope she will. We both need it.

January 3rd, 2012, 12:15 PM
MichelleB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Steph - answering your question from the last thread - we are doing a Birdie theme based on the Penelope bedding from Pottery Barn. It's mostly pinks and greens. We plan to move in 2 years, so we painted neutral - white on wainscot and beige on top. I'll just accessorize with girly stuff!

Someone who's name I've forgotten - our dog is 1/2 cocker spaniel and 1/2 poodle -- a cockapoo!

I'm trying to work from home today -- little guy has a full body rash -- doctors office suspects scarlet fever After a day of antibiotics he won't be contagious though. He's not acting sick - just full of rash! I hope all the little sick ones are feeling better now

[
January 3rd, 2012, 12:22 PM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
MichelleB-Super cute love that set! I am sure you will do an adorable job with it!

BOOO I cannot see the pics here at work so will look tonight at home and add my tiny crap kitchen pictures haha! I have dining room envy as we rarely ever eat at our table as it is just too cramped, I am considering getting a smaller table but we may be moving in a year or two anyway sooooo.....
January 3rd, 2012, 12:27 PM
Sheena Beena's Avatar Dean and Dex's Mommy
Chloe- your kitchen is gorgeous!!

Alyssa- I hope you start feeling better soon!

Michelle- I hope Jace's rash goes away soon! Poor little man!!

I thought I was finally over my morning sickness, but it decided to come back 10 times worse today! I've been miserable and of course Jarrod went back to work today. I'm so ready to be out of the first trimester!

January 3rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Chelbell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chloe- I agree with everyone else! Your kitchen is gorgeous! The fireplace is awesome and so is your island.

Sheena- I hope you feel better soon! He second trimester isn't too far away

Tasha- You don't have much longer! I hope those contractions either stop or lead to Carter's arrival!

No clues on the name ladies
Chelsey, mom to Jaxon(3), Zachary(1), and expecting #3 11/11/13

January 3rd, 2012, 02:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nick n Nate's Mom Send a message via MSN to Nick n Nate's Mom
You are mean

Come on THOMAS get home so I can go to step class! I can't get back to work so I don't freaking eat ALL DAY LONG.

January 3rd, 2012, 02:44 PM
I hate when husbands do that! Hope you can end up going!

I just have to share this picture I took of Jack and Macy waiting for Daddy to pull up. I just love the "feel" of it!

January 3rd, 2012, 03:56 PM
Michelle- I hear you with the coming home from work thing. Anthony changed his schedule so he works late all the time which means he gets out at 8:30 and does not get home until 9:15. I have to take Gabby everywhere with me bc he is never home when i need him to be. His dad has dementia so he has to go upstairs to bring him bfast and lunch before work bc he was leaving the stove on so we had to turn it off. I told him he is going to have to get him a home attendant.

The Biggest Loser starts today and the other season just ended. I don't remember the seasons being bank to back like that.

Sweet picture Chloe.
January 3rd, 2012, 04:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick n Nate's Mom View Post
I can't get back to work so I don't freaking eat ALL DAY LONG.
I am the same way! Its so hard to be "good" when I'm home. I'm fine when I go to work, but being at home on holidays and on days I work from home I have to FORCE myself not to eat!

*thank you meddleman (magda) for my siggy!*

January 3rd, 2012, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
MEgan, I have just been working out twice as hard to make up for all my **** binging!

Chloe-what a cute pic!

Clarissa-Yeah, you guys don't need to be taking care of FIL-while its very admirable its a full time job.

Well, missed step. But busted *** on the elliptical for 35 minutes then ran for 15 after that, THEN weight trained. I'm sore, and sweaty, and tired LOL

January 3rd, 2012, 05:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Michelle, you're so inspirational with your workouts! I can't wait to get back to the gym to get back in shape. You're so busy and you still make exercising a priority, I love it!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search