Vacation is Over :(

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2012, 05:41 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Robert returned to work today. He had been off since the 15th. We spent four days visiting his family before Christmas and the rest of the time at home. Nothing big planned, just us being a family.

I got close to nothing done around the house, so I have a lot of catch up work to do cleaning up. I basically just kept up with dishes and picking up but that was about it. Now I get to catch up on laundry and scrubbing. Yay. Not!

As a side note, I am super happy to have an undo button! Meghan just erased half of what I wrote but I was able to get it back. Silly girl!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

January 3rd, 2012, 06:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Aww I know how you feel my dh has been off work for the most part since the 15th. He has to go into work last week for a grand total of 6 hours, so I don't count that. It was nice having him home, and just hanging out.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

January 3rd, 2012, 07:41 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Zach had yesterday off and we spent the whole day together! While it was great we both by the end of the night were saying we were glad he was going back to work tomorrow! Bahahaha!! We were rearranging the living room and getting on each others nerves!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
January 3rd, 2012, 07:51 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
That sounds great! DH hits 5 years at his job in March so he gets 2 weeks of annual vacation and we've already planned it for Dec. 15-31 this year. We can't wait! We're going to MI the first week then spending the holidays at our own house. But I'll probably end up in the same position - barely keeping up with the necessities and then stuck with all the yucky chores when he goes back to work. Ah well!!
January 3rd, 2012, 08:02 AM
Robert is feeling it today. We were taking turns sleeping in each morning and he had to get up at 5 am this morning for work. This was after he stayed up until midnight building us a new tv stand! He already has a headache. I went online and ordered him some computer glasses which are much needed since he's on it 40+ hours a week. He wanted them before but after having a two week break it's really killing him.

January 3rd, 2012, 08:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
His poor eyes! Must have been nice being together though! DH just had a few long weekends for Christmas and New Years. He gets 3 weeks of paid vacation per year, but I think he's saving most of it for the summer in case we go up to Oregon or something after baby is born.

January 3rd, 2012, 11:36 AM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sorry he is back to work. I always get such a sad feeling after the holidays. I love to have my family close and spending quality time together.

on another note...where is this undo button??

January 3rd, 2012, 12:58 PM
Right click! It's at the top of the list.

January 3rd, 2012, 01:52 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max n Meghan's Mom View Post
Right click! It's at the top of the list.
oh my goodness I had no idea! That's awesome

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search