Moved out!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I finally had enough and moved out of the ILs this week. MIL and I got into it pretty good, and I just had enough. Harleigh and I are at my parent's house right now. I am in the process of finding another job, which I need a new one anyways. DH is still living at his parent's house. And to be entirely honest IDK If he is coming here. Some things he says makes me think he will and then I just don't anymore. At this point I am just thinking of Harleigh and I and Jellybean. If he wants to come be here, he will. But I just wanted to let you all know I finally grew a pair! And I am never going back
January 7th, 2012, 04:13 AM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Aww yay! That's awesome! I hope dh comes to his senses and leaves too!

January 7th, 2012, 05:35 AM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh wow, well I hope you are at peace with the decision, and i hope you and Ryan can work it out because you were not really you when you were so unhappy, kwim, and Ryan said those things to THAT Amee, and not the real Amee who you can be when you are living in a place you are comfortable.
January 7th, 2012, 07:30 AM
I am at peace with the decision. It's something that needed to be done a long time ago. Harleigh is adjusting well and she has been eating well too! I just hate that I drop HJ off to him in the morning. Driving to that house makes my anxiety so bad. Hopefully one day I won't have to do that drive. Right now I am not pushing Ryan into coming here. He will wise up soon enough... I hope. And if he doesn't there isn't much I can do about it. But I agree he needs to get his head out of his moms bum!! Emotionally I feel so much better being out of that house. I'm still stressed but not like I was. And thank you all for putting up with me when I was a little off my rocker.
January 7th, 2012, 06:22 PM
MrsB1227's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I remember hearing about your stress in that home, I am glad you made a change! Hope that DH wises up soon as well.
January 7th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad to hear this. Don't worry about him, he's not your problem. The kids are now. Good luck!

Thanks KELLY for my amazing siggggyyyy.
January 8th, 2012, 03:39 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
good for you! seems to me you did what had to be done! I wish you lots of luck!
January 9th, 2012, 12:16 AM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Hooray for you! I'm sorry that your IL's were making life so rough, but I'm happy that you got away with your sanity and are at peace! Hugs!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

January 9th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad you got out. I know your MIL was making you miserable there and I hope that you and Ryan can work things out too.

January 9th, 2012, 07:50 AM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good for you and good luck! I hope you are much happier now. Being stressed all the time is not good for you or the babe and the bean.

January 9th, 2012, 03:31 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
We should have a good vent about in-laws you and I...mine are driving me nuts right now!

January 9th, 2012, 07:38 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
That's great news Amee!

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

January 9th, 2012, 08:48 PM
RuPaul-O-Saurus's Avatar Super Mommy
Good for you!!! I'm glad that you got out of there and are just worrying about yourself and the kiddos. If Ryan has any sense he will come around and get the hell out of there too. Living in a toxic situation like that isn't good for anyone, especially someone with a young child who is also expecting. I hope things are great for you from here on out.

Kelly, you are amazing and I love you! Thank you for the awesomely cute siggy!
January 10th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Thanks ladies! So far so good. Ryan spent Saturday night and Sunday here. And plans to come here Friday after work to stay the weekend. I am going to continue not to push him. I remember how awkward it was for me to move into his parents house.
Now my next quest is to grow a pair and resign from my job. I am tired of being calleda b!tch, wh%re, and everything else under the sun by my boss... I can always go back to retail!
January 12th, 2012, 03:52 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you do Amee? I just can't believe bosses would call people those names. If mine called me that, I'm sure she would be in deep crud. That can be considered a hostel work environment...which can mean LAWSUIT!
January 14th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So glad you moved out of there! I remember when i was on last time she was driving you crazy, and that was a long time ago! I hope Ryan keeps spending time over there and moves in. I can't imagine my hubby not living with me and the kids!! PS~ I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats!!

January 16th, 2012, 07:53 PM
I work in a pain clinic. Overrated. I hate my job. It is a very hostile work environment. But I am not comfortable quitting without another job lined up.

Yea its weird not seeing DH everyday, but I didn't see him much to begin with because we work separate shifts.
January 18th, 2012, 04:17 AM
Voodoo Lady's Avatar Latin & Greek Professor
Way to go!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search