We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
So DH had an interview on Wednesday, the head honcho called on Friday and said that they were still considering applicants but to not rule them out. They didn't want him to take any other job offers for the time being. The board will meet tomorrow night and that's when they approve who they want to hire. I am really hoping they offer him the job. They didn't have to call him so that has to be a good sign. They could have let him wait and sent a letter afterwards. I'm thinking they offered it to someone else and if that person doesn't take the offer, they will give it to him. What do you think? This waiting game stinks!