QOTD: Secrets

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2012, 07:59 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Do you consider yourself to be a good secret keeper?
What if they are fun/silly secrets, like big birthday presents or surprise parties?
What about more serious, personal secrets?
Are you better at keeping your own secrets or other people's secrets?

January 12th, 2012, 08:31 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Do you consider yourself to be a good secret keeper? Yes and No. It's so so hard for me to keep a secret from DH even simple things like what I got him for Christmas, I just can't do it! I always blab everything to DH.
What if they are fun/silly secrets, like big birthday presents or surprise parties? See above I did manage to keep his Christmas present this year a surprise but I only had to hold that in for 2wks and I was bursting to tell him early.
What about more serious, personal secrets? I don't really have any personal secrets. I think the only time I ever had a personal secret was my pregnancy with Caleb because I didn't want to tell anyone till I confirmed everything was okay with a doctor. But I'm really good about keeping other's secrets.
Are you better at keeping your own secrets or other people's secrets? Better at keeping other people's secrets

January 12th, 2012, 08:54 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Do you consider yourself to be a good secret keeper? Yes and no here, too

What if they are fun/silly secrets, like big birthday presents or surprise parties? This is where I am awful! I get so excited and then I want to tell everyone. I can usually keep presents a surprise from the person I give them too, but only by telling everyone else what I got the person

What about more serious, personal secrets? Not for myself

Are you better at keeping your own secrets or other people's secrets? Definitely other people's. My own secrets aren't so much secrets as "What I'm talking about this week" I'm too chatty to keep secrets. If I do need to tell a secret or get something off my chest, I try really hard to be respectful and not to gossip about it. I think it's one thing to need to ask for advice from a trusted third party and entirely different to gab and gossip about it.

Last edited by AtomicMama; January 12th, 2012 at 11:32 AM.
January 12th, 2012, 10:41 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you consider yourself to be a good secret keeper?Yes and no
What if they are fun/silly secrets, like big birthday presents or surprise parties?fun party secrets, presents etc., can be hard for me to keep i get so excited
What about more serious, personal secrets? personal secrets i keep, unless it's something that is life threatning
Are you better at keeping your own secrets or other people's secrets? i think it's about equal
January 12th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you consider yourself to be a good secret keeper? It depends on what the "secret" is TBH.
What if they are fun/silly secrets, like big birthday presents or surprise parties?Those are the toughest for me to keep bc they're exciting!
What about more serious, personal secrets? The more personal or serious a "secret" is, the easier it is to keep to myself.
Are you better at keeping your own secrets or other people's secrets? Much better at keeping other people's secrets. I have a big mouth and don't think much before I share all of my own dirt on myself

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search