Time Travel Thursday

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2012, 07:41 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you could go back in time and pick one day to relive/do over, what would you pick and why?

January 12th, 2012, 07:47 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
That's a really tough one... But I would redo the birth of Caleb. Now that I've got the confidence that I can go natural since I did with Lucas, I would REALLY love to have a NCB with Caleb.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
January 12th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Gosh, i dont know.... maybe the day my dad died? He got sick so we all went to go see him, but then we thought he was getting better so my sister and i both went back home (Dad was in Ohio, i was in VA and my sister was in IL) so neither of us got to technically say goodbye (we did on the phone). Sometimes i think i would have liked that but sometimes i like that he was a live the last time i saw him

January 12th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'd go back to September 1992. My dad was in the ICU with Hodgkin's Disease, which he'd been fighting on/off since before I was born (I was 9 in 1992). My stepmom brought us in to see him without explaining how sick he was. She told us not to cry because it'd upset him and I ended up crying. I wish that 1) I had been able to tell him I loved him more and 2) I had realized that I should say good bye just in case because he died a few days later and I was totally blindsided by it since none of the adults ever told me that he was dying.

January 12th, 2012, 12:20 PM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AWW! Guys I totally understand where you are coming from because mine would have to be the Memorial Day before my dad passed. I wished that instead of going shopping, I would have stayed at home and hung out with him.

January 12th, 2012, 03:43 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Along the same lines... I'd say May 2001. My grandpa passed away on my birthday and a few things happened that REALLY still bother me a lot. 1) No one told me for 3 days. I had moved away from home for the first time the week before and some friends were visiting for my birthday. No one wanted to spoil my weekend with friends. I understand, but when I called my sister to check in with her, she had to be the one to tell me. She was 16. And 2) I didn't make it to the funeral. Since I had just started that job my parents felt it would be better for me to stay there and work. There also wasn't a way for me to get there (it was in South Dakota). I could have met my dad and brother but they wouldn't let me. I still get pretty upset about the whole thing, even if my family doesn't really know how much it hurts that I wasn't there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search