Heya!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey! So, I was chatting with Sarah and figured I might as well come and say hi. First of all let me say I'm not here to stir the pot, cause drama, etc. If ya don't like me, that's okay But it's kind of sad I spent so much "time" with you guys and I haven't seen all the cute babies in so long!

Anyway, in case you are curious, I had my baby on November 26th. Her name is Kennadie and she was born on my great grandmas 90th bday! 4 days late too, stinker. 7 pounds, 12 ounces. 2 ounces shy of Evelette. They are 20 months and 2 days apart.

Evelette is doing great. She's so sweet, but a big pain too. She is finally starting to talk. For a while she didn't say anything. She has about 20 words now I'd guess. She's also still nursing. So now I'm nursing two. She's a little chub with crazy curly hair. She's so cute.

Dh and I are still together. All is well. We moved out of California. I finally got a job in the public school district. The move was great for us. We moved into an actual house house with a huge yard and tons of room. So much cheaper, better pay, benefits, etc. I'm teaching first grade ELL. The older girls all go to school there too. And we live about 5 minutes from school. The school year is August-May which is totally weird for me.

Things have really changed for the better in the last year. It's been a crazy journey the last few years, but one well worth it.

Here's some pics:
The girls, minus the baby:

Me, Haley, and Evy:

Evy:

New baby:

And lastly, my classroom, at a real school, hehe. The room is huge, you can't even see half of it in the pic. So nice to have so much room!

Oh, and a video of our new house. I made this video for my mom, so I'm being kind of silly in it. It's when we first moved in, so excuse the mess. We love our new house!

Our new house! - YouTube

Last edited by Mrs_Brady; January 15th, 2012 at 12:34 AM.
January 15th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
P.S. I'd love to hear updates and pics if you are so inclined. I bet the babies are all so big! Can't believe they are all creeping up on two!
January 15th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Momma2BraylonandMadeline's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Momma2BraylonandMadeline
Well hi. So glad to hear things worked out for you. Congratulations on the new job and welcoming Kennadie. I love Evy's curls!

We welcomed a baby girl at the end of September so our house is full of fun. Braylon is a great big brother and we love hanging out with our two kiddos. I am a bit lazy to get pictures out right now but my siggy has one from September just after Madeline was born. I need to update that soon.

Glad you stopped by to say hi.

Thanks claire1979 for my adorable siggy!

January 15th, 2012, 06:30 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
WOW congrats on the last year! Glad all has worked out well! Evy's curls are sooo cute.
January 15th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Hi there, it's great to hear from you All the girls look great, and the new house looks wonderful. Congrats on the new baby! I'm so happy for you that all is well.
Kylie is doing great. She is a chatterbox and generally happy little girl. When im not on the iPad I'll try to post some current pics, as my siggy is from September.
Hope to continue seeing you around!
January 15th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nick n Nate's Mom Send a message via MSN to Nick n Nate's Mom
Glad to hear things are going well for you Natasha. Congrats on Kennadie, she's a doll.

*thanks to Madge for my fab siggy!*

January 15th, 2012, 06:41 PM
MichelleB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Natasha! Great to see you. Evy's strawberry blonde curls are to die for. The pic in my siggy is pretty recent for Jace and we are looking forward to adding a little girl to our family in a few months!

[
January 15th, 2012, 08:25 PM
New Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Natasha,

Glad things are going so well for you! Your classroom looks awesome.
January 16th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma2BraylonandMadeline View Post
Well hi. So glad to hear things worked out for you. Congratulations on the new job and welcoming Kennadie. I love Evy's curls!

We welcomed a baby girl at the end of September so our house is full of fun. Braylon is a great big brother and we love hanging out with our two kiddos. I am a bit lazy to get pictures out right now but my siggy has one from September just after Madeline was born. I need to update that soon.

Glad you stopped by to say hi.
Aww, congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleB View Post
Hi Natasha! Great to see you. Evy's strawberry blonde curls are to die for. The pic in my siggy is pretty recent for Jace and we are looking forward to adding a little girl to our family in a few months!
how exciting! Does Jace "get it"? Evy did not understand AT ALL. She's all over the baby now though. She constantly pokes her in the face and says "bebe, bebe". She's fascinated with her. Jace has gotten so big!
January 24th, 2012, 06:58 PM
TXMomTimes3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a great surprise!!!! So glad to hear things are working out! Love ur classroom! Love the pics of ur babies!!!!

January 25th, 2012, 07:50 AM
MichelleB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jace kinda gets it -- If I ask where the baby is he will usually lift my shirt and rub my belly and kiss it. However, when he has seen friends' babies lately he hasn't been interested in them at all. We read his big brother book a few times each week so I am hoping it doesn't come as a total shock to him when his sister arrives.

[
January 25th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Karine119's Avatar SAHM of 3 Drama Queens!
Send a message via AIM to Karine119 Send a message via MSN to Karine119 Send a message via Yahoo to Karine119
So glad to hear it is all well, I check up on you every so often on FB. As you know after 3 girls we are adding a boy to the mix in May. We are super excited. The picture in my siggy is some of the most recent pics of the girls, but you can always see them on FB as well

January 30th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Anxious New Mommy
Glad everything is going well for you! Love Evy's crazy curls! We're expecting another one too, in June...a girl this go round!

March 11th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just popped back on to check this thread. So many new babies coming! I hope everyone's doing great. P.S. Kennadie is looking exactly like Evelette now. It's tripping me out. I have a hard time telling pictures of them apart!
May 18th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow, I haven't been here in a while so I'm just now seeing this. Glad things have worked out well for you. And, November 26 is my birthday too! Happy to share it with your special little girl
July 21st, 2012, 07:28 PM
lromkee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was actually wondering how you were doing. I know this post is old but it's good to hear from you. We just had another girl, Amiah, June 8.

November 8th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey all! Thought I'd update again. We are all doing well. the newest addittion, Kennadie will be a year old this month. Can't believe how time flies! Evy is a little firecracker! She is quite the handful. She's now potty trained too!

Here are some recent pics:

Love this one. It's super hard to get all 5 looking at the camera at the same time so glad we got it!

Halloween (Evy has a major love for all things princess and Barbies right now):

Kennadie, the newest duckling, hehe
November 10th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Momma2BraylonandMadeline's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Momma2BraylonandMadeline
Cute Pics! Looks like they are all keeping you busy. Love the one of them all looking. I can hardly get two to look in the same direction.

Thanks claire1979 for my adorable siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search