Sunday Supper

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you call it supper or dinner at your house?

Does the whole family eat together at the table or does everyone sit down separately?

And maybe most importantly, what are you having tonight?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
January 15th, 2012, 04:32 PM
3xCrazy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
dinner. we all sit at the table together. last night we had bacon n mushroom fettuccine

January 15th, 2012, 04:49 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I use both words interchangebly, but probably dinner moreso....Tonight it is beercan chicken (which sounds quite classy, I am sure) but it is DELISH. dh LOVES step one, drink half a can of beer. LOL, then you stick the beer can up the chickens bum and roast it for an hour 1/2, beer keeps it moist!!! We ALWAYS sit together, at the table, TV off and no books, phones, magazines ect.
January 15th, 2012, 04:59 PM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
We say dinner. We all sit at the table usually. Take out Friday usually occurs in the living room though.

I made turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing for dinner. I'm sick and it really took everything I had. And nobody really ate it. I wouldn't have done it tonight but the turkey needed cooked and today was the only time I had to do it.

January 15th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We all have supper together at the table. Tonight, we had chicken strips, hashbrowns and veggies. Nothing fancy, but the kids love it.
January 15th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We call it dinner. We all eat at the table. Tonight I made chicken fajita pitas. Yum!

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
January 15th, 2012, 10:28 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We call it dinner. We all sit at the table together with the TV off. No phones normally, but sometimes they sneak in there.

Tonight we had chicken pot pie.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
January 16th, 2012, 04:43 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
It's dinner here. We sit down together almost every night. And what did we have? Was today Sunday? Tonight we didn't because I was asleep, hence the up at 4:45am right now.

January 16th, 2012, 08:23 AM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cameron's mommy, I want to here more about these Chicken Fajita pitas (LOVE how that rhymes!)
January 16th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We call it dinner.

We eat together every night, except for Monday nights because Hayden has dance class at 6pm.

Last night was pork chops, mac and cheese and green beans. I had nothing, since I had already hit my calorie goal at the movie theaters.
January 16th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothe3rdpower View Post
Cameron's mommy, I want to here more about these Chicken Fajita pitas (LOVE how that rhymes!)
It's really easy and yummy. I boil some chicken thighs (or breast, I had thighs in the freezer) and then shred them. I stick the shredded chicken in a skillet and mix it with a taco seasoning packet. Once it's cooked I stuff it inside a pita pocket and add cooked onion and bell pepper and top with some cheese, tomato, and lettuce.

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
January 16th, 2012, 11:12 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we call it dinner and most of the time we eat together at the kitchen island which is big enough for all of us. last night we had spaghetti because I was feeling uncreative and the kids both love spaghetti so it was win win lol
January 16th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you call it supper or dinner at your house? both

Does the whole family eat together at the table or does everyone sit down separately? Very important to us to eat supper together as a family at the table.

And maybe most importantly, what are you having tonight? Last night we went to mil's and picked up some souvlaki to share.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search