Tuesday 10!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2012, 06:29 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
10 questions

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
If you could offer a toddler only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Do you push the elevator button more than once? (Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?)
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
What makes you, you?
What are you most grateful for?
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
What do you love?
What was your favorite game to play as a child?
January 17th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Shopping! Or hanging with friends. Ohhh what a life!
If you could offer a toddler only one piece of advice, what would it be? Chill out. Everyone likes the nice guy
Would you break the law to save a loved one? Absolutely
Do you push the elevator button more than once? (Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?) No and no
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Joyful simpleton. I already stress too much.
What makes you, you? I'm loud and outgoing, strong willed and stubborn, yet caring and a giver.
What are you most grateful for? My family and friends
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I don't think judgement is the issue, but in the future what would I do differently? Go back to being a SAHM.
What do you love? Coffee.
What was your favorite game to play as a child? Flashlight tag.

January 17th, 2012, 06:46 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Sounds funny coming from a mountain dweller, but I'd love to be an oceanographer or a dolphin trainer!
If you could offer a toddler only one piece of advice, what would it be? Only one? LOL I told my daughter last night, she needs to make sure she goes to bed every night with a happy heart.
Would you break the law to save a loved one? Yep.
Do you push the elevator button more than once? (Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?) No.
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? hmmm... worried genius
What makes you, you? I've no idea today... I'm worn out.
What are you most grateful for? The internal gifts I have.
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? No, I don't think so.
What do you love? wildlife, peace, a clean house (really? Cuz my house is far from clean...), my family (yes), and laughter of kids.
What was your favorite game to play as a child? Anything with my brother.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
January 17th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? hmmm probly helping as a foster parent ( giving of some kind)

If you could offer a toddler only one piece of advice, what would it be? sleep

Would you break the law to save a loved one? Yes

Do you push the elevator button more than once? (Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?) No and No

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? jouful simpleton

What makes you, you? I love to help take care of people, I am loud, I voice my opinion....and maybe a little controlling

What are you most grateful for? Family

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I would prob be more voical spititually

What do you love? Coffee being a SAHM

What was your favorite game to play as a child? Hide and seek in the dark

January 17th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Castaway
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Something to do with music.

If you could offer a toddler only one piece of advice, what would it be? It's NOT the end of the world!

Would you break the law to save a loved one? Yes.

Do you push the elevator button more than once? (Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?) Yes I do and no I don't.

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Joyful simpleton

What makes you, you? I'm different

What are you most grateful for? My children

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Judging someone does not define who they are, it defines who you are.

What do you love? My kids and SO and my tv shows and music and tea and my new bed and the gym and texting and my phone and Billie Joe Armstrong and the sun and clouds and grass and friends and family and Super Mario Brothers and chip clips and take out and my kitty and my doggy and transportation and reading and love and funny people and Flaky's and remotes and beer and Tim Horton's and cameras and curtains and beautiful scenery and pasta and and and..... I'll stop now, this could go on and on and on.....

What was your favorite game to play as a child? I'm drawing a blank. That means I don't know, I don't think there was ever a game called "I'm drawing a blank".

January 17th, 2012, 07:28 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
f happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?Same, SAHM
If you could offer a toddler only one piece of advice, what would it be?Chill out!
Would you break the law to save a loved one?Depends
Do you push the elevator button more than once? (Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?)Yes, and no.
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?Well, I'm a worried simpleton, so I guess I'd rather be a worried genius.
What makes you, you?Sense of humor
What are you most grateful for?Family
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?Say whatever I felt like.
What do you love?Family
What was your favorite game to play as a child?Hide and go seek, ghost in the graveyard.
January 17th, 2012, 10:31 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Staying home with Max, skiing, and taking care of children also, cupcakes
If you could offer a toddler only one piece of advice, what would it be? The faster you potty train, the sooner you can stop having to have your diaper changed.
Would you break the law to save a loved one? Depends on the law and depends on the loved one and depends on the situation. But generically, yes, there are laws I could break to save someone I love.
Do you push the elevator button more than once? (Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?) Yes, and Absolutely. You gotta let the elevator know who is boss.
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Can I me a Happy Medium?
What makes you, you? My DNA.
What are you most grateful for? Max, and the forgivness of God
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Eat whatever I wanted, wear navy blue with black, and take a nap on my desk at lunch time
What do you love? God, Max, my family, my friends, skiing and cupcakes
What was your favorite game to play as a child? Kick the Can

January 17th, 2012, 05:03 PM
mt23hc's Avatar Melissa
Send a message via AIM to mt23hc
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
I would LOVE to work with young pregnant girls. Counseling...

If you could offer a toddler only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Enjoy being little...you will grow up WAY TOO FAST!

Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yes.

Do you push the elevator button more than once? (Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?)
LOL yes, but no.

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Joyful simpleton

What makes you, you?
Gosh, I don't know. I'm very loyal and willing to do most anything for anyone.

What are you most grateful for?
My family and my health.

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Be an exotic dancer....just kidding! That would make the "audience" barf.
I would probably embrace my beliefs more and express them more. I should do that anyway.

What do you love?
God, my family, my new house, animals, carbs (haha), my vehicle, my life!

What was your favorite game to play as a child?
We had a concrete basement and my brothers and I would tell our friends we had a skating rink! LOL!
January 17th, 2012, 05:25 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Owning a cute, little, local coffee shop/used book store
If you could offer a toddler only one piece of advice, what would it be? Stay happy!
Would you break the law to save a loved one? Like some of the others said, it depends on the situation but probably so!
Do you push the elevator button more than once? (Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?) Usually twice to give it a little boost
Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? A worried genius
What makes you, you? My beliefs and the way I see things
What are you most grateful for? The family I was born into and the opportunities I have been given, my husband, my children, my friends, and baby animals
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Hmmm, I don't think anything. I'm not the type to do/not do things because others don't approve
What do you love? Being a wife and mom, love
What was your favorite game to play as a child? Hide and Seek

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search