Holy %$#@ Kim! You're already almost 32 weeks!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2012, 10:25 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
How are you feeling? How are the babies? Are the names set (saw them in the roll call)?

I'm so excited for you! What's your prediction on your due date?

EEEK! I can't believe you are already this far along. Holy heck. Where did the time go?

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
January 18th, 2012, 05:25 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know, I can't believe how far along I am. Each day seems to go by very slowly but overall, it seems to have really flown! I'm feeling pretty lousy, actually but I'm hanging in here. I've had pubic bone pain for months now and sometimes I can't walk because of how bad it hurts. The further along I get, the worse the pain gets. I have been dealing with swelling, borderline high blood pressure and protein in my urine. My blood pressure goes down when I rest, though. I get headaches, too and I often feel sick after I eat. Admittedly, I'm grumpy a lot and just tired and foggy headed. I had my iron rechecked and it's only 10.8. I'm on a prescription supplement twice/day so I'm not sure what else they can do for me.
Babies are great! I had a growth ultrasound yesterday. Serena is still breech and low and Seth is still transverse and high. They aren't making very good use of their space. We are pretty set on first names. Seth will probably be Seth Daniel. And I'm hoping for Serena Corinne. Dh just needs to agree to that. Anyway, Serena is estimated to weigh 3 lbs 15 oz and Seth is estimated at 4 lbs, 7 oz. I've got a lot of baby in there.
Because of their positions, I am going to be scheduling a c-section at my next appointment. I was originally opposed to having one but I am going to be getting my tubes tied anyway. So either way, I will be getting cut open. Might as well go along with the doctors on this one. I was hoping dh would go for a vasectomy if I had a vaginal birth but he chickened out and I'm so ready to be done. I really do not want to have an "oops" baby. It's my plan to schedule for February 29. If they decide to come before then, that's ok but both dh and I think it would be cool to have little leap twins.
Funny that you posted this! I was just thinking how I should give an update on the pregnancy! Also, I took a belly pic yesterday so here I am at 31w4d:

January 18th, 2012, 07:43 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
You are GORGEOUS! Look at that bump! Yep... there's LOTS of baby in there I LOVE the name Seth and Serena is so pretty. Great choices!

I always thought it would be fun to have leap year babies, too, so that's a great option! Wow... That's, what, 6 weeks from now? WOW!!! Time will fly for sure.

Sorry about the pains and discomfort. Take good care of yourself and rest as much as you can. Hopefully, your hubs and older kids are helping out!

Thanks for the update. It's fun to read how our to-be-twin-mamma is doing

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
January 18th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had very bad pubic bone pain with G so I can sympathize, but that pain with double the baby in there? Yikes! I can't even imagine!
You look great, Kim! I hope these last few weeks go quickly for you! I can't wait to see them!!!!
Once you deliver do you have ant friends or family that are coming to help you out for a while?

January 18th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Gwynne, yes, that is exactly 6 weeks away! Time feels like it's crawling right now but I know it will be here so fast!
Megan, I'm not sure if I will have family helping out but I do have some good friends who have offered help. Also, dh works from home so I can get some help during the day from him. Also, I think we're going to be getting a lot of meals.
I've been trying to get dh to help around the house more. He won't do anything himself, though. I have to beg him to do stuff and even then, he only helps if I am up doing stuff too. But at least it goes twice as fast when he's there. My house has been suffering, though.

January 18th, 2012, 08:39 AM
-Trish-'s Avatar Mom to 3boys & a Princess
I had the pain with my last two babies too...totally sucks! I can't imagine double the pain.

Leap babies would be cute but don't you think your kids will hate only having a birthday every 4 years...I mean even if you still celebrate it won't be the same...that's just my opinion though I know my kids would be soooo jealous if their siblings got to have a birthday every year and they had to wait 4 years (for their true birthday).

But wow....you're almost there..seems it went by so fast!

Thank you so much Alethia for my GORGEOUS siggy!!

January 18th, 2012, 09:15 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You look FABULOUS! I can't believe there is 2 babies in there! You're almost there mama! So glad to see the update too (although, i stalk you on FB ) I love their names!
January 18th, 2012, 10:34 AM
I'm not worried about it. We rarely celebrate the other kids' birthdays on their actual birthdays anyway. We celebrate on whatever weekend is closest. I know some people hate the idea of it but others think it's cool. We fall into the latter category.

January 18th, 2012, 11:52 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
You look great! Sorry you are feeling crummy. I hope the next 6 weeks fly by.

January 18th, 2012, 02:22 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
Wow, time has flown by! You look fantastic and I love the names! I think leap year babies would be cool, although February 27th is an awesome day.

Last edited by The Heather; January 18th, 2012 at 02:24 PM.
January 18th, 2012, 02:29 PM
MariaL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are so close! Love the bump! You look fantastic
January 18th, 2012, 05:38 PM
TanyaMM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You truly do look great! This time truly flew by for me ... I feel like I was just writing "you're 20 weeks already!?". Sucks about the pain, but on the bright side it's almost over.

I hope you have someone to help you out! I can't imagine having surgery and taking care of all those kids.

Thank you GraysMama for the awesome Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search