Just an idea...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Since there are so many of us that are pregnant and ttc do you think we could do a list type thing to keep up with everyone? On a message board that I am a part of they do a pregnancy count. They just have you put your name, how many weeks you are, and your due date. Then once a week you update how many weeks you are, and give an update about how you are doing. The next person would copy and paste the updated list, and update their info. I don't think I am explaining it very well, but it is pretty easy to keep up with, and wouldn't take much time at all. Then maybe even the people that spend most of the time on the FB group could just pop in for a min to update us on how they are doing. For the people ttc we could do a ttc list. It could have their name, what part of the cycle they are in, and then an update on them. What do you guys think? Would any of you be interested in doing something like that?

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

January 24th, 2012, 06:28 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There's a section (just below Under the Umbrella) for pregnancies and ttc stuff. I'm sure you could start a thread there.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

January 24th, 2012, 09:18 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Kinda like this

Tiny Droplets and Droplets to Be?

I do need to get the list updated!
January 24th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Yea, kinda like that. Except it isn't just a master list. Since people would put how many weeks they are then they would have to update it each week. On the other board I am a part of they make a new thread each week with the list from the previous weeks list. Then everyone just copies and pastes the most recent list, and updates their info. I didn't know if you all would be comfortable doing something like that, or if it would be more comfortable if it was under the umbrella.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

January 24th, 2012, 11:23 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
If you want to start one, go for it! Either on the main board, Umbrella or the TTC/Preggo board. Doesn't matter to me! Usually those seem to work best on DDC's and we did have that when we were one. But I'm all for having one here for our new babes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search