Valentines Day is coming

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2012, 09:57 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Valentines Day in general - love it or leave it?

Is anyone doing any fun/special projects with their little one for Valentines Day?

Do you send out valentines?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
January 30th, 2012, 10:23 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Valentines Day in general - love it or leave it? Leave it. Just another day for us poor folks haha

Is anyone doing any fun/special projects with their little one for Valentines Day? Nope

Do you send out valentines? Nope

I am loads of fun!

January 30th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, we don't do Vday, it's not for us. I'm also traumatized from years in the flower industry. Valentines and mother's day kind of makes me just want to go hide under a desk.

January 30th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I am not doing anything special with Rayanne for VDay, but will be sending VDay cards to her day care with her. Other than that, nothing, and I will probably be making VDay cards, because you can only buy them in packs of like 25...and that would last us a long time, since there is only 5 kids in her day care. lol

January 30th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DD will be handing out Valentine's to the kids in her class. I may make a few extra for James to hand out in his music class, since it's on V-Day. Otherwise, no.
January 30th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh Valentines day!! I told DH I want flowers for no reason NOT for V day or mothers day! How crazy they are like 2 or 3 times as much that day! WTH!!
We won't go out for that either, too crowded!

The boys will both have Valetines day partys at school so me or DH will go to to those and the kids will hand out Valentines to their buddies.

January 30th, 2012, 03:12 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Valentines Day in general - love it or leave it? I like it. We don't do much other than a card between DH and I and maybe small treats for the kids, but I do try to do something. I agree though that flowers are horribly overpriced on V-day.

Is anyone doing any fun/special projects with their little one for Valentines Day? Not sure. That will depend on what SIL comes up with since she is at home with Noelle during the day. I did pick up some Valentines stickers and other craft stuff at the $1 section in Target last week so we will see.

Do you send out valentines? I might send out a few in the mail. DD is too old to exchange valentines at school. DS might, but it will be on of those "have to get one for each person in the class" deals. I might try to coordinate something special for SIL because she is with Noelle all day and I know that BIL is not the sap type.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
January 30th, 2012, 04:35 PM
3xCrazy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Valentines Day in general - love it or leave it? Id like something but FH doesnt care for it so im outta luck there

Is anyone doing any fun/special projects with their little one for Valentines Day? Nope

Do you send out valentines? No. FH doesnt like it.

January 30th, 2012, 08:49 PM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Valentines Day in general - love it or leave it? Eh, leave it. We sometimes go out to dinner, but aren't this year. My birthday is 14 days later and then our anniversary is the next month, so too much is going on.

Is anyone doing any fun/special projects with their little one for Valentines Day? Nope.

Do you send out valentines? We are this year. We just had pictures done on Saturday and all she wanted to do was play with the Valentine's blocks, so they kind of turned into Valentine's day pictures. I'm making photo Valentine's day cards to send to the grandparents and Aunts and Uncles lol

January 30th, 2012, 11:01 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
We went to a special dinner last night as our V-day dinner, we roll like that (Not even Feb yet!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search