Hair Baby

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2012, 09:59 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have long hair or short hair?

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural?

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man?

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them?

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
January 30th, 2012, 10:11 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have long hair or short hair? long

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? I have never colored my hair

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? short-ish

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them?yes he has had a few haircuts the last one was last weekend and it was the first time he screamed bloody murder, traumatizing for everyone involved haha

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be?Sydney's hair is cut into a bob because she doesn't like stuff in her hair, so it's easy I just comb it and that's that, occasionally she will wear a headband
January 30th, 2012, 10:14 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Do you have long hair or short hair? Long. Way too long. As soon as I can afford a haircut I am getting at least 4 inches off

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? Color. Always blondish

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? DH uses the #1. I like it but sometimes I wish he'd let it grow and get a real haircut. He had long hair when I met him.

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? Multiple times. I actually just gave him one on Saturday. He doesn't mind at all.

January 30th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Do you have long hair or short hair? My hubby would say it's short, but I say it's medium length.

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? Definitely color it...I have too many white hairs not to.

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? I like him to have a bit of hair, but he likes it super short with the clippers.

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? Nope...not yet...I am torn whether I should do it or not.

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? We have to do something with her hair every day, because I haven't gotten it cut yet, her bangs are always in her eyes...so we either need to put a clip, or put it in pig tails/pony tail.

January 30th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have long hair or short hair? Short but I'm trying to grow it out.

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? Natural

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? Short but not clipper short. Not a fan of the buzzcut, I like a bit of a hairstyle not a no-style.

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? Just bangs, it's quick and easy.

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? We mix it up. Sometimes it's up, sometimes it's combed, sometimes it's not...

January 30th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have long hair or short hair? longish

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? colored - blonde

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? short

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? Yes, Luke has had several hair cuts already. He loves them!

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? Have to do Hayden's hair every day. We are growing out her bangs and it's been a trying time!
January 30th, 2012, 10:30 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
Do you have long hair or short hair? Long

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? i don't even remember my natural hair...

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? Depends on the face, I prefer alex with short short hair.

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? We do bangs, almost weekly at this point

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? She generally has it at least brushed. But with these curls, some days that's a feat in itself.

January 30th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have long hair or short hair? long.

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? natural for now. I have started finding white hairs though, so I imagine I'll start colouring in the next year or two.

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? Short. But he's always had buzzed hair. I can't imagine him with anything else.

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? A few times. Definitely more traumatic for him.

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? With DD, I always used to put a clip in her hair to hold back her bangs. Now, she usually tells me in the morning what she wants done to her hair.
January 30th, 2012, 01:00 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have long hair or short hair? It's on the shorter side now, but I am contemplating growing it out again. I prefer it longer.

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? Color it. At least most of the time.

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? While it would be interesting to see DH with slightly longer hair, I've never known him with more than the 2mm clipper cut, but I think possibly that's better.

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? We've just done bang trims. I had thought about trimming the rest just to make it a little more even, but I am terrified to cut the curls for fear they won't grow back.

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? Most of the time we try to do at least something with it, even if it's just a headband that comes out in minutes.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
January 30th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have long hair or short hair? Its down past my shoulders, but not too long. DH loves long hair or I'd cut it a bit shorter!

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? I colored it right before christmas after not doing it for years, its usually very dark brown and I went red, like the girl on that show unforgetable...I love it but I have to go get it done every couple weeks, lucky my cousin does hair!

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? I like it a little longer so I can get my fingers in it but not too long!

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them?We do Baylee's bangs once a month, her first time she was 6 months the first time. She HATES it!!

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be?I would love to do her hair but she hates it touched. I'm lucky to get a brush through it. She kinda let me put in 2 braids twice and each time pulled them out with in 10 minutes. I sometimes get it in a little ponytail but she pulls that out too!

January 30th, 2012, 04:32 PM
3xCrazy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have long hair or short hair? For me its very long. Mid shoulder blades. It needs to grow for the wedding though. After that though im getting it all chopped off just above my shoulders.

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? colour, I havent done it in awhile though cause even using permanent colours they all wash out :'(

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? He does the clippers but I would like him to get a real haircut

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? Not yet. X's hair isnt long enough to warrant it.

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? Kody doesnt like her hair being played with. If its hot she will ask me to put it up but other than that I just brush it in the mornings and night

January 30th, 2012, 08:56 PM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural?Lately, I have been coloring it. It's a bit of disaster right now...

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man?Used to prefer long and then DH disappeared into the bathroom one night and buzzed it all off. Got used to it and can't imagine him with long hair anymore.

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? Yes, we had to cut her bangs. She freaked out and it was hard for me to get the nerve up to do it.

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? She doesn't have much to do anything with, so combing it is all that it needs right now. I try to put a bow in it, but it doesn't last long.

January 30th, 2012, 10:58 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Do you have long hair or short hair? Middle atm, I want it shorter

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? In pregnancy I leave it natural since weird things happen to hair in pregnancy, but I highlight outside of pregnancy

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? SHORT

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? I have, no big deal for either of us, but she needs a much bigger hair cut now, so we'll see how that is.

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? I leave it be mostly at this point

January 31st, 2012, 08:13 PM
kileechatseal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have long hair or short hair? long

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? color

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? shorter

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them?

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? Fix it everyday.....she has to be a princess.

February 1st, 2012, 11:19 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Do you color your hair or leave it au natural? Natural

Do you prefer shorter hair (a la the 2mm clippers) or longer hair on your man? Short

Have you cut your little one's hair yet? Who was it more traumatic for, you or them? Nope he doesn't have enough to cut yet!

And mom's of girls, do you do their hair every day or just run a comb through it and leave it be? When my girls were little it was pointless to do their hair it went down faster than it went up! So I guess that would be a run a comb through it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search