Odd situation

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I posted this on one of the other boards that I am a part of and thought I'd get your input on this too.

I don't believe (nor does DH) in the whole paranormal thing but my Mom and majority of my family do believe in it. Cam has been staring at this certain spot on the wall in his room. At first, I thought that maybe there was something on the wall like glare or a bug but nothing was there and I just left it alone. But over the course of the last week or so he has been staring at that same spot, laughing, and talking to it. It's now starting to weird me out. I mean he's not crying or getting scared and has only been happy talking and whatever to it. Thoughts? Opinions? Do you believe in spirits or ghosts? What would you do in this situation? DH doesn't think anything of it but he isn't here during the day and see how much he interacts with the wall (that sounds funny, )

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
February 7th, 2012, 12:16 AM
3xCrazy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I believe. Kids spirits are so new to this world that I reckon they still have some kinda of connection to the 'spirit world' and can see things we cant or chose not to see. If its not hurting or scaring him Id leave it be.

I prolly sound crazy now :/

February 7th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm no help, I don't believe in that stuff at all. My only "explanation" is kids are weird!

February 7th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I totally believe that kids can see spirits. I also believe that when you take a picture and there are orbs in the picture that those are spirts in the pictures as well.

February 7th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think its possible. Could be a spirit or could be his imagination... the world may never know. I believe in spirits, I have been in the presence of a spirit.. its strange. There is was this old broken down insane asylum, one of the old state ones... that ran completely on its own like a little community... you know hospital, morgue, cemetary all on the grounds. Well one day they **** it down (before I was born) and they say they just left everything in there and the people were just let to walk away. So anyways in high school we would sneak into this place and try to find cool stuff... it was odd, mattresses were still there, curtains still hanging in the hospital building. weird stuff. Well we were in the basement and I wandered off from the group and was in a room alone... but I wasn't alone. It was scary and beautiful all at once. Haha... so anyways yea he could be talking to a spirit but I wouldnt worry if he isnt afraid. I don't believe spirits are here to cause harm.

February 8th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I do believe also.Ariea does the same thing,it freaks me out.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

February 11th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think people get freaked out by the thought of spirits too much. Guess fear of the unknown... I think spirits are a nice thing to believe in. Proof of some type of existance after life. I hope I'm a spirit in my great great grandchildrens room some day, just being able to spend time with them

February 14th, 2012, 07:19 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really hadn't put much thought but my mom passed last week and yesterday she wouldn't go to bed and just kept laughing in the dark...made me think.
February 14th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss.

*Update* Cam hasn't been talking or laughing at the wall all that much lately, maybe once a day or so. I think that it's just a phase and he will grow out of it. (fingers crossed)

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**

Last edited by CameronsMommy; February 14th, 2012 at 08:14 PM.
February 15th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaLee View Post
I really hadn't put much thought but my mom passed last week and yesterday she wouldn't go to bed and just kept laughing in the dark...made me think.

Sorry for your loss

February 15th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I'm sorry.

I think babies and toddlers see something. Maybe a guardian angel or spirits or whatever. DD used to look at and smile into space and James does now too. It doesn't bother me. I figure it's a special gift little ones have, but they'll outgrow it soon enough.
February 15th, 2012, 10:43 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I do believe in things we cannot see, and I totally was sure LJ must be seeing things I couldn't see at one point, but he grew out of it.

February 18th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Im so sorry
I think that would be amazing for them both and I choose to believe it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search