Harleigh peed on the potty!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We bought Harleigh a potty yesterday because for the past week she has been telling us when she peed and panicking till we changed her.
Yesterday she sat on it real well, got up and peed on the floor next to it, and then sat back down. And today before her bath DH got her go pee!!!!

Even if it was just a fluke I am excited none the less!
February 8th, 2012, 06:46 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, that's awesome! I don't think we'll even attempt potty-training until at least fall with Gabriel.

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

February 10th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww thats so cute!! Baylee loves the potty chair and will sit on it but won't pee on it... she doesnt understand why there is a hole and tries to position herself off the hole... haha We will probably wait till she is 2 to try anything. Harleigh sounds ready though if she hates having wet diapers! I wish you luck in the potty training! My SIL potty trained her daughter in a week... but she was 2 and half. Girls are easier I hear. We are still struggling with our 3 year old so I hope... and pray... girls are easier!

February 11th, 2012, 12:27 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
This post actually upsets me...I can't get LJ to go on the potty, I'm not ready for Amber. Though I won't lie, I sat her on it today cuz she was clearly trying to poop and I already had her diaper off, well rather, she did...

February 11th, 2012, 08:27 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY way to go Harleigh Jane!!!!!!

February 13th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Her new thing is telling us when she pooped And its the absolute funniest thing because she thrusts her pelvis at you and in the smallest voice goes "poop." I laugh every time and every time she has told me, she has pooped.

But no more peeing on the potty. My worry about if she gets potty trained early is finding training pants and underwear that fit. She isn't even 20 pounds and 6 month clothes fit perfect in the waist still!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search