2013 by 2013?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2012, 09:47 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Ok ladies I think this would be a fun thing for us to try and do! Right now I know it is slow but I think it would be cool if we could get a thread going and get it to have 2013 posts by the end of the year. So we have like 10 and a half months to get that going

Ok I will start off with a topic just so we have something to discuss lol If you get bored with the topic go ahead and feel free to change it so we can keep this thread active.
What did you have for dinner tonight?

We had chef salad with all the chef salad fixins lol. Tomorrow night I'm making breakfast for dinner and I will be making waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns. Have to make sure everyone has options.

February 9th, 2012, 06:28 AM
Just call me "Hope."
Oh, this could be like a general chit chat thread, huh? We did something like that on the first time mommies board way back. I'm afraid I used it to vent a lot about teaching.

Tonight we will be having frozen vegetables, leftover rice, and this weird chicken apple sausage flavored with maple syrup. It is so flavored that it almost feels more like eating pancakes than eating sausage. DH picked it out. It's not my thing, but I guess it's not bad for a change. Caylynne, it's nice of you to make sure everyone has options! We keep it pretty simple here.
MeggysMommy likes this.
February 9th, 2012, 07:18 AM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
I have no idea what to make for supper tonight. I'm getting tired of the same old meals and need new ideas, desperately.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

February 9th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Treysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a taco salad after I put Trey to bed. It was very cold by the time I got to it but still very good....lol

Thank you Chelsea for my beautiful siggy!!
February 9th, 2012, 06:22 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
We just had leftovers...spaghetti and meatballs.

Speaking of food, guess what I caught my 4 year old sneaking upstairs for a snack at bedtime? Broccoli! I kid you not! He snuck broccoli! How can I be mad at that? If I was gonna sneak something, it sure as heck wouldn't be broccoli!
Guess we're doing something right.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

February 9th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope74 View Post
Oh, this could be like a general chit chat thread, huh? We did something like that on the first time mommies board way back. I'm afraid I used it to vent a lot about teaching.

Tonight we will be having frozen vegetables, leftover rice, and this weird chicken apple sausage flavored with maple syrup. It is so flavored that it almost feels more like eating pancakes than eating sausage. DH picked it out. It's not my thing, but I guess it's not bad for a change. Caylynne, it's nice of you to make sure everyone has options! We keep it pretty simple here.
LMAO normally its a one note kinda meal I just felt like cooking a big meal tonight and DH ended up cooking most of the meal and berating me for being in the kitchen Tmw night is chicken tacos though so we will back to our "normal" routines.

Quote:
We just had leftovers...spaghetti and meatballs.

Speaking of food, guess what I caught my 4 year old sneaking upstairs for a snack at bedtime? Broccoli! I kid you not! He snuck broccoli! How can I be mad at that? If I was gonna sneak something, it sure as heck wouldn't be broccoli!
Guess we're doing something right.
You must definitely be doing something right! That is too hilarious

February 10th, 2012, 01:41 PM
HopeNFaith's Avatar Veteran
We had leftover Manicotti I had made the day before -gotta love leftovers! I'm not a fan of cooking...

Is anyone doing anything special for Valentines Day next week?
February 10th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Just call me "Hope."
Eh, we bought a toy for Max. No romantic plans though.
February 10th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Heck no! I'm working a side job well my only other job besides Megan in a floral shop to help with Valentine's Day and let me tell you I will be so glad to go home on Tuesday night and just be home! Though part of me is kinda jealous of the guys who are buying their ladies $150 rose arrangements that we are making. I don't think I'd want one but part of me kinda wishes DH would surprise me with something.

February 11th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Just call me "Hope."
Wow, I didn't know roses were so costly. Do you enjoy making the arrangements?
February 11th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have a tenative plan for Valentine's Day. We are planning to have my parents come watch MaryBeth while we go out for dinner and maybe a movie. I think we have just about changed our minds and are deciding to stay home. I don't like to not be at home when MaryBeth goes to bed since I see so little of her during this week anyway.

February 11th, 2012, 06:37 PM
So my job at the florist only lasted 1 day, but I still don't think I want to do anything and have no money now to anyway Oh well! I did have a fun outing today with Megan and my friend and her 2 kid boys. Then a nice walk from the mall about a mile and a half. Just enough to call it good.

February 11th, 2012, 07:24 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Taco night at my house with my husband and our single friends.
I know, its kinda backwards, but we have been doing this for the past few years and it just stuck!

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
February 11th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Oooh tacos sound so yummy right now! I'm majorly hungry though too Oh and I see your ticker in your siggy! When are you planning on testing??

February 11th, 2012, 10:44 PM
AutumnMommy's Avatar formerly LisaSmeesa
We had leftover pulled pork tonight. I make it a lot...got a slow cooker for Christmas.
No plans for actual Valentines day...everywhere is so crazy busy. Ashton and I are making Valentines and hand delivering them to his friends. DH and I are going on a date on the 16th. We usually go on the 15th but I have ballet so I ditched him...lol.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy

February 12th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Well, with Izzy I started testing at 9dpo and 10 dpo, and you could barley see the line,
Im going to try and hold out to 11dpo - thats when I could really see it!

How funny would it be. If Im pregnant now, Izzy and baby number 2 would have the same due dates. LMAO!

February 12th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLove23 View Post
Well, with Izzy I started testing at 9dpo and 10 dpo, and you could barley see the line,
Im going to try and hold out to 11dpo - thats when I could really see it!

How funny would it be. If Im pregnant now, Izzy and baby number 2 would have the same due dates. LMAO!
That is too funny! I'm sure Izzy wouldn't mind sharing a birthday lol Gl and KUP on your BFP

February 12th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Anyone watching the grammy's tonight?

February 12th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We are staying home on Valentine's Day and I'm going to make my homemade alfredo!! YUMO!! Dh doesn't know that's what we are having for supper that night yet. We went ahead and picked up MB's gift today and gave it to her once we all got home from the store. I picked up a card for Dh and my parents. Dh will probably go out tomorrow and get stuff for me. I have to stop and pick up some Valentine's M&M's with a coupon on the way to work or on the way home.

Not planning to watch the grammy's tonight, but I am planning to watch Season 3 Premiere of Worst Cooks in America.

February 13th, 2012, 06:23 AM
I forgot the Grammys were even on, so I watched some shows with DH on Showtime. I like Sunday and Monday nights in our house because we have quite a few things to sit and watch. Makes for a nice night at home.

Tags
2013 by 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search