Rooms

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 08:53 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room?

Is your little one still in their crib or have your converted to toddler bed?

Pillows/blankets??

How many stuffed animals are currently in your child's bed?

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
February 13th, 2012, 09:00 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? ...not really, it still looks much the same with a few added toys

Is your little one still in their crib or have your converted to toddler bed? ...crib, he sleeps well there and doesn't crawl out so I am thinking I will stick with the crib until it stops working, he may be there until he is a teenager

Pillows/blankets?? ......yes and yes

How many stuffed animals are currently in your child's bed? .....just one right now, his new Tigger that Sydney got him yesterday

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without?...nope he isn't really attached to anything like that
February 13th, 2012, 09:07 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? Nope.

Is your little one still in their crib or have your converted to toddler bed? He still sleeps in his crib. I agree with Kim. It works well, he likes it and we will keep it until it doesn't work anymore. (Or we need it for a 2nd child)

Pillows/blankets?? Yes and yes

How many stuffed animals are currently in your child's bed? 2

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without? He has become attached to his blankets lately. He can sleep without them though.

February 13th, 2012, 09:56 AM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? Noppers. Still looks the same, well beside it's a totally different room since we have moved, but still the same flowery theme.

Is your little one still in their crib or have your converted to toddler bed? Still in a crib. Agree with Amanda and Kim. She's staying in there so I'm not changing anything until it doesn't work anymore.

Pillows/blankets?? Both.

How many stuffed animals are currently in your child's bed? 3

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without? MR. BEAR! (One of those blankets with a bear head on it) She cannot sleep without him. I need to find another one, but haven't been able to. I got it at my baby shower as a gift. One time we lost him at a flea market and seriously almost put out an APB. We had to split up and thank goodness DH found him or we would have seriously been in trouble. After that the rule was made that he is not allowed to leave the house!

February 13th, 2012, 10:26 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? Not really, only difference is she has toys in there now.

Is your little one still in their crib or have your converted to toddler bed? I'll probably move her to a toddler bed after her birthday, went great for Carly when we switched her at two so I'm hoping for the same this time.

Pillows/blankets?? yes both

How many stuffed animals are currently in your child's bed? um 6? She's obsessed and it's not with fighting with her over it.

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without? Her blanket, pillow, and her million stuffed animals. And a sippy of water. She screams if she's missing any one of those things.

February 13th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? Nope. It is still basically a staging area. He naps in there and we change him, but otherwise it's just used for storing toys/clothes/misc.

Is your little one still in their crib or have your converted to toddler bed? still in crib. He is too hysterical when he wakes up to even stand so he's nowhere near close to climbing out.

Pillows/blankets?? No pillow, but one fleecy blanket and 1-2 receiving blankets

How many stuffed animals are currently in your child's bed? 5

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without? his blankets. He is a blanky baby
February 13th, 2012, 11:26 AM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? Yes, we bought a house so he has his own room now and it's the CARS theme.

He has been in a toddler bed for 2-3 months now and does great! He sleeps all night and takes 3 hr naps after lunch.
Pillows/blankets?? Yes, one pillow and a couple blankets.

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without? He has to have his blankie and he likes his glow mate turned on at night.

DS1- 4 years old
DS2- 2 years old
DS3- Due Nov 2014!
February 13th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? Nope. He has more toys in there now. Oh, and a slide.

Sill in his crib. He likes his crib plus, he moves around too much for a toddler bed to be safe for him.

Pillows/blankets?? Yes, no.

How many stuffed animals are currently in your child's bed? 1 bear and he has 2 pillow pets. Does that count?

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without? Nope. He was attached to his pacifier but that bad boy was kicked to the curb about 2 months ago.

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
February 13th, 2012, 01:10 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? Nope.

Is your little one still in their crib or have your converted to toddler bed? Still in the crib; he sleeps wonderfully in there and hasn't tried to climb out. He'll be kicked out and moved into a toddler bed in late spring, though, when DH and I get sick of having his newborn brother in our room. LOL

Pillows/blankets?? No - is it safe for them to use pillows now? He does have two receiving blankets in there.

How many stuffed animals are currently in your child's bed? One.

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without? He seems very attached to his receiving blankets!

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

February 13th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? Well she is in a completely different room from when she was a baby and its already toddlerized from when my sister lived her.

Is your little one still in their crib or have your converted to toddler bed? Still in her crib, but we are converting to a toddler bed this next week.

Pillows/blankets?? Blankets. No pillows.

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without? Her paci.
February 15th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? We recently painted and got rid of the crib/toddler bed. I have added a toy box and bookshelf. It's really more of a big girls room now.

Is your little one still in their crib or have your converted to toddler bed? We converted to a toddler bed right after Christmas hoping to get her to sleep better and have since gotten rid of the toddler bed. She is now in a full sized bed - but still sleeping like crap

Pillows/blankets?? one pillow and a cute Tinkerbell comforter

How many stuffed animals are currently in your child's bed? Two pillow pets

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without? Abigail got two similar blankets when she was born (both are brown and pink polka dots). She absolutely has to have one of them to sleep with so we have one in her bed and one at daycare for naptime.

February 15th, 2012, 10:38 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Have you done anything to change your little one's room from a baby nursery to more of a toddler room? Well, she was in our room until November, now she's in her room.

Is your little one still in their crib or have your converted to toddler bed? We don't do toddler beds, she's in a bed.

Pillows/blankets?? Yeah she has those.

How many stuffed animals are currently in your child's bed? One and a pillowpet.

Is there anything that you little one just can't sleep without? No not really, but she likes to have Violet who she calls Scout cuz well Violet is an awful lot like Scout...and her two favorite blankies.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search