Kelli's TTC #3 Journal

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2012, 08:30 AM
whitehouse's Avatar My name is Kelli :)
Here is my journal for baby #3

Daniel and I are ready to start actively trying for our third baby; after a couple months of heartache, crazy emotions, LOTS of talking, and NTNP we are ready to officially start the TTC journey.

Daniel and I have always wanted a large family, we've always discussed having 4 or 5 kids. Our plan was put into action early with our (best) surprise (ever), Eli 6 months later we were pregnant with our second little miracle! Now here we are again, ready to add to our family.

This time will be different.
This is the first time we will be "trying" to get pregnant. I am nervous and scared, yet anxious at the same time. I know that this means BFNs will be harder to take in, I hope I'm ready for that (if it happens).
This time will also be different because of Finley. I know that this will be a roller coaster of emotions. There are so many things going on in my head: "Will people think I am trying to replace her? What if we have another girl? How will I feel? Am I going to be a basket case the whole time? What if we lose another pregnancy? What if we lose another baby? Will I be okay? Will Daniel be okay?" This is just a small portion of my brain on overload

All of that to say.... I am ready. We are ready. We are praying for another blessing

.fearfully and wonderfully made.
eli grey // jude lawrence
forever loving Finley
February 14th, 2012, 08:38 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Awww... Kelli!

What a PERFECT day to start your TTC #3 journal!

We are all here for you, and I hope the TTC journey is NOT a rocky one. We're going to be riding that roller coaster ride with you, the whole way through! It's different when you are actively trying, but whatever you do, especially in the first couple months (and here's to praying it doesn't take you long), just enjoy one another and really know that your love is going to make yet another beautiful baby to add to your family.

If you EVER need any insight or btdt advice or whatever from someone who's done the "try" effort, I'd be happy to help. I'm full of interesting fertility knowledge

I CAN'T WAIT to meet White Baby #3!!!!! (whooooa... slow down, nelly.... OK, I CAN'T WAIT for your journey!!!)

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
February 14th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so.stinking.excited.for.you!!!!!! I know there must be a bazillion emotions and concerns and hopes and fears continuously whirling past your head, but I am so proud of you for focusing on your family and growing past those fears. You guys will do great, look how far you have come already and the obsticles you have overcome! What a blessing to extend your love for a third time I cannot wait to see your journey unfold, Kelli. I feel very blessed to be able to be here for you the best I can with all the other girls along the way!

February 14th, 2012, 10:35 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I'll be praying the whole journey that it goes as smooth and easy as possible!! I pray your get your BFP so soon (THIS CYCLE!!) and that you have a healthy pregnancy for you and Baby #3! You and Daniel are amazing parents to Eli and Finley, and I can't wait to see you with your next sweet baby I know the journey will have ups and downs, excitment, worry, fear, happiness, and so many emotions. Know that we are always here for you, whatever you need

February 18th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Thank you girls

CD 4

My period only lasted 3 days (then residual bleeding today). My periods are always short, but this one didn't even seem that heavy. I have no idea what this means??

I'm finding myself having anxiety about getting pregnant. I want to be pregnant so badly, but at the same time I am so scared. This might be harder than I anticipate.

That being said, I think of baby names ALL. THE. TIME.

forever loving Finley
February 19th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Light periods could be anything and nothing I've had pretty light periods and they've not impacted fertility in the slightest (obviously). Mine are usually 4 days, with 2 light 1 med and 1 heavy... typically (not all the time).

FX that this can be your cycle! Any plans? or are you guys going to take a relaxed approach and see what happens?

Do you usually have pretty good signs of ovulation, so you can tell? (CM, o pains, anything else)

As for being nervous, that is so natural after what you've been through. I can only pray that you have peace when you do get your BFP. I can't imagine the conflict between being elated and scared, but know we're here for you and the feelings are all so natural!

February 19th, 2012, 06:48 PM
^ I guess we are taking the "relaxed" approach? I'm not charting (besides for tracking when my periods are and when we DTD) or using OPKS or anything like that, we are just having lots of sex. As in, every day since my period ended
I've heard to do every other day while TTC, but I really don't know. I just figure lots of sex might do the trick, right?

I think I will be able to tell when I O since my periods have been regular. I also get lots of CM and O pains.

Thanks Gwynne! Any knowledge you can impart would be greatly appreciated
Memi likes this.

forever loving Finley
February 20th, 2012, 06:21 AM
I think you've got the important stuff covered

Just a gentle thought (although you both are young, so your "stats" are probably pretty freaking good)... It takes 36-72 hours for sperm to "replenish" so they do suggest going every other day in the beginning to keep the stash rebuilding and healthy, and then when you think you are approaching the big O day (even a couple days before), start the 1/day...

With this one, we did the Egg Meets Sperm Plan It's pretty similar to above, but there's actually a plan of attack Hopefully, you won't need it (it entails using OPK's) , but if you do, you can always google it.

February 20th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks Gwynne, I think we will probably do every other like you said and then daily when I am close to Oing. If we don't get pregnant this cycle I think I'm going to look into OPKs and stuff, so I will have to google that plan you mentioned

forever loving Finley
February 20th, 2012, 10:23 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so excited for you! Sending T&P's and allllllll my eggie dust!
February 20th, 2012, 03:10 PM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope it happens quickly for you! (((HUGS)))

February 26th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks girls!

CD 13

Waiting to O! Getting impatient! Still obsessing over finding the perfect name!
We have been DTD every other dayish. Starting tonight probably BDing every night. Fingers crossed we catch an egg, then comes the 2ww. I need someone to lend me their patience.

forever loving Finley
February 27th, 2012, 07:42 AM
CD 14

Pretty sure I am Oing today?? Cramps on my left side.

forever loving Finley
February 27th, 2012, 12:53 PM
This could be it!!! Every day is a good idea I hope you can get that BFP soon, soon, soon and we all can do a little dance!!! Go catch that eggie!

February 28th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Excited for you. And I love all of the name games you ladies are playing Best of luck this cycle, Kelli!!!

March 5th, 2012, 08:55 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any update?

March 5th, 2012, 09:54 AM
What dpo are you now? Any ideas when you'll start testing?

March 5th, 2012, 10:53 AM
7 DPO

I'm getting antsy to test!!! When do you guys usually start testing??

I've been having lots of "symptoms" that could also mean nothing. Lots of CM, my nose is hypersensitive (like I can smell myself and I am super self concuous about it! TMI), I am a bottomless pit for sweets, and bbs were tender this morning. Like I said it could be nothing or something!?

When should I test??!!
I have a feeling if it's BFN I will be really emotional about it
AtomicMama likes this.

forever loving Finley
March 5th, 2012, 12:02 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope this is it!!!!

I've tested at CD 8 and 9 and gotten BFP's .. pink dye ones. but sometimes it can take until 10-13 to see a line.

crossing EVERYTHING!!!!
March 5th, 2012, 12:13 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I still say Thursday sounds like a good day for testing And those symptoms really do sound good! Especially the sore bbs...that's how I could always tell! I'm so so so so so so so hoping you get a BFP this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search