Second Birthday Parties!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AK Mom
  • 1 Post By cmanning127

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2012, 09:53 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Themes? Decorations? Cakes? gifts?

What are you thinking about? Post pictures if you can or want. I want to see what you are considering.

February 22nd, 2012, 12:03 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would like to do "How to train your dragon" theme - but I don't know if I can find it. So I'll probably just do a dragon. We are thinking of doing two small parties, one for each side of the family.

February 22nd, 2012, 06:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
One party for just close friends/family. We're at about 25 people right now that RSVP'd yes. Dora is the theme - Lily asked Vi if she wanted princesses or Dora and Vi picked Dora Mexican food, we're getting tamales, enchiladas, etc from a local place that has a restaurant and does catering.

February 22nd, 2012, 07:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We will just be doing something smalll at our house. Both of our families will be here along with a few of Rachel's little friends and a couple of ours. It's going to be low key since I really suck at the whole party thing and our house is small. But I'm thinking a hot pink "theme" and some brunch type food.
February 23rd, 2012, 08:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
We will probably just do something small at our house. I haven't really thought about a theme yet. My dd wants me to make Alex an elephant cake, so maybe we will do a circus theme. I'm sure we will do a cook out, and just hang out that day.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 23rd, 2012, 03:59 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
Oh goodness. I think we'll just have dinner and cake with family. That's all she needs, and I don't actually have friends to invite.
Caroline - November '12

February 29th, 2012, 11:13 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just something small at our house. I don't even have any details worked out yet. it will most likely just be us and the kids. With so many siblings, it's plenty. Maybe we'll take her somewhere fun that day...I have no clue yet!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
March 1st, 2012, 04:21 PM
AK Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
We are doing a very small family only party at home. William picked out a "Pooh Pooh" party (Winnie the Pooh).
JaxonsMom2010 likes this.

March 6th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I haven't put much thought into it. I think we are just having something super small at our house and grill out hamburgers and hot dogs. I think we are doing Dora theme or maybe Winnie the Pooh because she's been super into Pooh lately.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
March 6th, 2012, 04:44 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I think it will just be us, my parents, brother, sister and a friend and her 2 girls. But we're going to have a Tinkerbell theme. I think I'm going to get the girls fairy wings But other than that we won't do a ton.
March 9th, 2012, 06:08 PM
I am going to have a party at a local park for Kyle's 2nd birthday. He didn't get the BIG 1st birthday to do because his birthday was Easter last year and we were at the beach. So I want to do a party for him this year and invite the people we would have normally invited to his first. As far as theme I have no idea yet...maybe Mickey...he is really into the lion king and Animals right now so maybe something with that.
JaxonsMom2010 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search