Saturday Sillies

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KMH

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2012, 08:09 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is something your LO does that just cracks you up?

I think it's hilarious when we're playing the hard rock station in the car and Ellie starts rocking out in the backseat, waving her arms, stomping her feet and singing along. It makes me giggle every time!

February 25th, 2012, 03:32 PM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
When Tommy puts his hand on his fore head and shakes it saying uh--ooooh.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
February 25th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
when audie comes running out of a room screaming i didn't do it lol or sometimes messes it up and says i did it when it was something bad. then smiles like o this smile will get me out of trouble.
February 25th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
Miranda cracks me up the way she says no. It sounds like "mow" and she makes this funny pout with her lips. Or when she starts to cry, I can't help but laugh. She's always sooooo dramatic!

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

February 26th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Celine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always have to smile when Sophia starts to dance when there is music playing. She also does the "wave" w/ her hands when it's a hiphop song. LOL.
February 26th, 2012, 07:58 AM
laisydaisymama's Avatar Natural Birth Junkie
cade's "milk dance" as we call it lol. he bounces and grins and yells "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!" when I am fixing him a cup of milk lol.

-Ginni-
homebirthing, tandem nursing, cosleeping, babywearing, picky vaxing, cloth diapering Christian doula mama

www.lovingbeginning.com
www.givingdiapersgivinghope.org

February 26th, 2012, 01:00 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Whenever Claire wakes up from overnight or a nap, the first thing she says is "E-I-E-I-O," and she'll sing it to herself several times while she wakes up. Every time! It's like she goes from a dead sleep to singing Old MacDonald in 2 seconds.
laisydaisymama likes this.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

February 26th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Whenever she's trying to be sneaky. Last night, she tried sneaking out of the room, dragging a case of girl scout cookies!

February 26th, 2012, 04:55 PM
-LovingLife-'s Avatar Ani LeDodi veDodi Li
The way he "gets even".

One example; the three kiddos were jumping on the trampoline in the backyard, and big sis Rachael knocked Zeke down by jumping next to him. Zeke, frustrated, decides to leave the trampoline and on his way out he sees sister's shoes on the side next to big brother's shoes. He purposefully grabbed just her shoes and drops them on the ground(in the dirt), then he looks up at me with this "HaHa!" look on his face. I couldn't help but giggle along with him. LOL.

Or another time he was riding the rocking-horse(except it's actually a dragon lol), and he pinched his toe. He got so mad at it, he walked over to the dirt, got a handful and threw the dirt at the rocking-dragon.

Jontae
wife to Richard
mommy to
Caleb, Rachael, Ezekiel, Kerryn, and 5 angel babies

Tags
saturday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search