Quick Hello

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
I know I promised to do better at keeping up with this board when I last popped up to say hi, but things are so crazy here. My trip to India was amazing. Many, many beautiful and fascinating sights. Also terrible poverty that made my heart ache. It really is a vacation that uses all five of your senses at every moment!

Jamie did AWESOME while I was gone. I was away for 2 full weeks but he had a great time with my mom and she said he never panicked or melted down about my not being there. He is such a well-adjusted kid. They had so much fun together and she got him onto a BETTER bedtime routine than I had him on, got him eating well again. Yay! When I came home he was a little clingy but otherwise totally fine. Relief! I did miss him terribly while I was gone - especially when we visited an orphanage.

To add to the craziness we are moving next weekend. Just local, but probably not the best thing to do two weeks after an exhausting vacation. Oh well. I'll sleep next year.

OK, I promise, promise, promise that after the move I will get active on here again. Hope everyone is doing really well. Can't believe our babies are having/approaching their second birthdays!!!

February 26th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So glad that your trip was amazing and that Jamie did well with your mom while you were gone!

February 27th, 2012, 07:50 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We miss you when you aren't posting!!

February 27th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I'm glad that you had such a great trip!!! Good luck with your move. I hope it goes smoothly.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 27th, 2012, 03:02 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
Knowing you were in India is the only thing that didn't make me PM you to death.

Come back when you can and we'll be very excited to hear from you more!
Caroline - November '12

February 28th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Katie81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, so jealous of your trip!
February 29th, 2012, 11:11 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So happy to hear you had a fabulous vacation and that Jamie did so well with your mom! Congrats on your upcoming move, I hope it all goes smoothly and trouble free!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
March 5th, 2012, 09:43 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I'm glad your trip went well! I think about you and Jamie all the time - I'm glad you joined the FB group so that I can keep better tabs on you guys! Caleb would have definitely had about a thousand meltdowns if I were gone for two weeks, so I'm jealous you got to have such a good time while Jamie was being so well-behaved for your mom!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search