Tired Tuesday

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2012, 06:16 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is your July/August baby sleeping through the night? How much sleep do you usually get?

Ellie has started going to bed in her room in her toddler bed around 7 and she usually stays there until 10:30 or 11. If she wakes up before we go to bed, DH goes in and rubs her back to get her back to sleep. Once she wakes up, I go get her and bring her into our bed because she still nurses during the night while we bed share. I usually go to bed between 9-10 right now and I'm up at 5:30. (though sometimes I don't actually make it out of bed until 6. )

February 28th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Yes for the most part hes sleeping all night, sometimes he will wake up if he needs more water, and he doesnt sleep well when he is sick, but otherwise hes finally doing well with sleep. he didnt even start STTN until he was 16 months old

However Will is up atleast 2 times a night, and some nights hes still up every 2 hours to eat, so im still not getting much sleep LOL

both kids go to sleep around 630 and wake up around 6 for the day

February 28th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hadn't realized how bad it was until she slept through the night solidly for 2 weeks straight. Well. It was a glorious 2 weeks, but it's over now it seems. We moved her to her toddler bed this weekend, and night one was good, night two was ok - she cried but never fully woke up. Last night, she was up for half an hour, put back to bed twice, and then she came in to sleep with us.

like I said...it was a glorious two weeks.

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

February 28th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
audie sleeps 12 hours ish at night and takes 3 to 4 hours worth of naps during the day. she loves to sleep and without all her sleep she becomes vary testy. she tells me night night time when shes tired.
February 28th, 2012, 07:38 AM
noworries
Yes, Isaac mostly sleeps through the night. He goes to bed at 8 and often he will wake up between 11 and midnight but he's only awake for a minute and puts himself back to sleep.
I go to bed about 11:30 and get up between 7 and 8 usually.
February 28th, 2012, 08:02 AM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep Adeline sleeps all night.. We put her in her crib at 9pm and she usually sleeps until 6:30-7am.
Baby #2 due January 2014!

February 28th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Jule'sMomInOR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Juliana has never STTN. This week is bad because of the canines. I usually don't mind her nursing at night because she's quick, but lately she just wants to nurse and nurse forever it seems.

February 28th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Max sleeps 12 hours at night and takes a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. With a newborn in the house that isn't how much sleep that I get

February 28th, 2012, 01:00 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yup, unless he's sick. Normal bed time for Bishop is 8-9, it depends on what time his nap was and how long of one he took. He is normally up by 7:30-8am. Which works for me because I won't have to wake him up for how our days will begin starting tomorrow.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
February 28th, 2012, 04:32 PM
iluvgummies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ella goes in her crib at 8 and usually sleeps through until I wake her at 6. On weekends she'll sleep til 7 or 8. That being said, once or twice a week she'll wake in the middle of the night. But for the most part a small drink of milk is all she needs to go back to sleep.

Cara's sweethearts
February 29th, 2012, 06:37 AM
KatieHeitman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KatieHeitman Send a message via Skype™ to KatieHeitman
Josh goes to bed in his crib at 8pm and usually ends up in our bed some time between 11pm and 1am. We've tried letting him cry it out before and it didn't work. I was thinking of buying him a big boy bed and then we'd just lay down with him in his bed until he goes back to sleep, then sneak out.
February 29th, 2012, 06:38 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep London sleeps through the night. She sleeps about 10 to 11 hrs.

February 29th, 2012, 05:11 PM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Tommy usually goes down at 7-7:30 and wakes up around 7-7:30. He occasionaly wakes up at night for a few minutes crying, he goes right back to sleep if I rock him. He naps in the morning from 10-12. That is his only nap these days.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**

Tags
tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search