Fantastic Friday!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2012, 09:47 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I almost mistyped that as Famtastic. lol. So tell us what you love about Friday! Or what's awesome about your family!

I am loving that I have one more week of school until spring break! And also loving that I live so close to so much family to help us out. Ellie is with DH's mom and sister today taking a trip to the butterfly garden at the botanical gardens.

March 9th, 2012, 11:12 AM
KatieHeitman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KatieHeitman Send a message via Skype™ to KatieHeitman
I love that DH is home weekends to help more with the boys. Except today he went to his parents and won't be back until tomorrow. So I'm taking the boys to my Dad's, we'll spend the night too.
March 9th, 2012, 01:39 PM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well usually its the last day of my work week except for the odd Saturday that I work. But since I'm on bedrest its just another day in the week now.

So whats fabulous about my family...

My 6yo can make me smile with one of his comments no matter how bad my day has been

My 3yo is just so full of energy and loves life and loves to dance and she reminds me to be more spontaneous and just enjoy every little thing about life

My youngest is just learning everything at such an astonishing rate that I sometimes wonder if we have the next Einstein on our hands. It's only a matter of time before he's smarter than both me and dh!

And of course..fabulous that I'm going to be meeting baby Brayden here in a few weeks soon and complete our family!

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

March 10th, 2012, 08:46 AM
iluvgummies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Friday is fantastic because it's the last day of the work week...and there is so much potential for the weekend!
My family is awesome because...DH is a wonderful provider for us all (and is currently working on remodeling our basement to make it a super cool movie viewing room!) DS has become such a caring, sharing little man and says some of the cutest things. Ella is fantastic because she has a sweet little smile and gives the best hugs!

Cara's sweethearts

Tags
friday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search