Sophie's 1st Birthday Party pictures!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Hollybear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There are a ton more on FB and I am probably going to upload them to an album for my blog, but here are a few. We had a great time! Her actual birthday is this Friday, I can't believe it! I feel like even with all of these pictures I am leaving out a lot!

DH says this was her "Big fat gypsy birthday" dress (LOL)

Excited about being sung to

Candy bar

Ties for candy baggies

Baby party favors - California Baby bubble bath

Baby crayons and coloring sheets

Cupcakes

B&J's flavors

Mom getting her to "ride" the trike they got her, haha

Anyway, that's the jist of it! I just realized the pics were out of order, but you get the idea.

Sorry I haven't been around much! Several friends/family flew in for the party, starting from June 19th. My parents fly home on July 2nd, I just haven't had much time at the computer. I miss everyone
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Adorable party and what wonderful pictures! Every detail was perfect. A perfect first birthday for Sophie =)
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Great pics and great party. I love all the decorations.
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Gorgeous! I love the pic of Sophie on her trike. She's looking confused. LOL!
nat1970's Avatar Nicole - Mom2Leah,Ty,TJ
So so cute. I love color coordinated bday parties. You did a great job. Sophie looks so happy.

And the cake is fabulous!!!
TarrahLovesHuLo's Avatar Mega Super Tired Mommy
Beautiful party Holly! Don't suppose you got anything from dollartree? lol

That is pretty much where I'm headed. Just keeping it simple, but I am super jealous of your uber extravagant party. I don't have a playgroup, so Hunter isn't having any "friends" over. If so, I'd probably go all out too. Just family, so we are just going to make a day of it at the local provincial park.

Great Job Mama, and thanks for sharing the pics. I too love the bike photo. Her confusion is classic!!!
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to sboricua
I LOVE IT! The decorations are so pretty and the cake! I wouldnt want to eat it! it looks like it was alot of fun! Hope she enjoyed it!
nevergivingup's Avatar Mommy to Boys!
Amazing cake, beautiful Sophie....looks like she loved it and had a great Birthday!!
She totally was!
Thanks guys

I already have next year planned out haha....YO GABBA GABBA!
Thanks everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarrahLovesHuLo View Post
Beautiful party Holly! Don't suppose you got anything from dollartree? lol

That is pretty much where I'm headed. Just keeping it simple, but I am super jealous of your uber extravagant party. I don't have a playgroup, so Hunter isn't having any "friends" over. If so, I'd probably go all out too. Just family, so we are just going to make a day of it at the local provincial park.

Great Job Mama, and thanks for sharing the pics. I too love the bike photo. Her confusion is classic!!!
Actually I got the pink plates, pink napkins, and sweet tarts from Dollar Tree! After we went there I wish I would have gotten all the candy from there because we got ripped off when we went to this bulk candy store. The pink M&M's were $11.99 a pound, then we went to Michaels and they had the **** things on clearance.

Next year I am planning on doing a lot of the stuff myself, with the exception of the cake! I wouldn't have had a party like this either had I not had baby friends to invite....but Shannon has already got me obsessing over a Yo Gabba Gabba party. :X

I kind of feel like this year was a trial run, I figured out what I didn't need to have and what really was a hit. I only had cupcakes too because one of my girlfriends here really wanted to make them...and they are honestly more like apple muffins than anything so since I had a lot of people staying here, we ate on them for breakfast the next 2 days LOL
Mega Super Mommy
Turned out beautiful! Lucky little girl!
Mega Super Mommy
Very nice! I too love the last pic of Sophie- her hair is so adorable!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search