Friday Five

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2012, 06:40 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
What are your plans for the day?

What are you up to this weekend?

What is your LOs favorite thing to do outside?

Mosquitoes already!?!

How are you doing?
March 16th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What are your plans for the day? No plans. We have music class at 1030am (it's just past 9am right now), but Vi is still sound asleep and Lily keeps sneezing and her voice sounds hoarse, so we're skipping it.

What are you up to this weekend? Birthday party for one of Lily's friends tomorrow (first in her group to turn 4!) and that's it

What is your LOs favorite thing to do outside? Vi loves to go down the slide in our backyard

Mosquitoes already!?! It's rainy this week, so no mosquitoes. I saw a few last week though

How are you doing? Extremely tired and nausea is back lately. 32 weeks today though.

March 16th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
What are your plans for the day? Peyton and I have just been doing nothing at home so far today but I have to be at work at 4:30 and peyton goes to her grandpa's for a couple hours then will hang out with daddy foe the rest of the night.

What are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow i have to work in the morning and then going out tomorrow night for a friends birthday. Sunday is family dinner for st patricks day at my grandmas.

What is your LOs favorite thing to do outside? Play with rocks and dirt lol

Mosquitoes already!? Yes! And gnats, oh my goodness the gnats are awful!!

How are you doing? Doing great here!! We have so much going on over the next couple months (over the next year really lol)!! We are busy busy busy!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
March 16th, 2012, 12:04 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
What are your plans for the day? So far we've gone to art class and the mall for summer clothes and lunch. I spent way too much at Old Navy but that's okay. The girls needed it and now I've got $30 off of $60 to use in April! I should have broken it into 2 trips though and then I'd have more, oh well... Ummm...then we got home and I cleaned out Kaija's drawers for the first time in 2 years, yikes! But I did find all of our 3T summer clothes! Yay! Then we played outside and now Kolbie is napping and Kaija and I are hanging out and I'm going to start working in about 5-10 min. Tonight I have to run some food to the store since it's my weekend to do that and I don't work until afternoon tomorrow.

What are you up to this weekend? I have to work tomorrow afternoon and we have a meeting Sunday morning but I'm off the rest of the day. Our meeting is right in between both services for church so I think we'll be missing it.

What is your LOs favorite thing to do outside? Build sand castles or swing on the neighbor's tire swing.

Mosquitoes already!?! GAH!! I got one the other night!

How are you doing? Things here are good! Hectic but good. I feel bad that I never post over here...or anywhere for that matter Usually if I'm home I'm working now. My sister got me a contract WAH position for the company she works for. They are tech recruiters in the Bay Area (Shelley, if I'm still working for them in Dec. they fly everyone in for a Christmas party! ) and I do research on the people in their database so the recruiters can find suitable candidates easier. (aka glorified FB stalker ) I'm contracted for 20 hours/week and between the girls, life and work at the store I haven't had much time for anything else. I'm working on it though! The girls are both doing well. Kaija's on Spring Break from preschool and we've just been enjoying the weather this week. Kolbie is pretty awesome and so stinking smart! DH and I are in TTC negotiations right now. If things continue the way they have been with my jobs (and maybe even if they don't for some reason) it's likely we'll be TTC starting in Aug/Sept. and hoping for a Summer/Fall 2013 baby! We did a lot of this same talking before we TTC'd Kolbie so I know a lot of it is just DH getting himself psyched up for it again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search