April ROLL CALLLLLLLLLL

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2012, 08:59 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know that I have been just a little more than MIA in the last two months. Darn work gets in the way of what is really important.

So who is here?

What is your Junebug up to these days?

Pictures.... I need pictures people!!!

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
April 11th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

Holly is up to everything. She's such a kid, such a talker and so independent. I have to remind myself sometimes that she isn't even 2 and I need to cut her some slack sometimes. All in all, she's awesome. Except that she will NOT relinquish her pacifier. Not even close. Oh well...

April 11th, 2012, 09:37 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^^ we have the same paci issue, I will work on it once Rachel turns 1 and get rid of it all together for both girls. Right now taking it away would be very very difficult with a baby still having one around.

Alicia is up to everything too, the girls never stops. I thought all kids were this way, but her sister is not anywhere near the same. She is so full of personality it scares me...I think when she goes to school we might be called everyday. lol. But all in all she is a wonderful, full of energy, stubborn, knows what she wants, how she wants, when she wants, spirited kinda gal and I wouldnt want it any other way

Here is my little monster, not the best but its the most recent that I have. I post a ton of pictures on FB so the ones that are my friend there Im sure are sick of them ha

April 11th, 2012, 10:28 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I am here!

Levi loves basketball, tractors, buses and birdies. He love playing outside with sticks and trucks. He is saying more words everyday which is cute. He said "Love you, bye bye" for the 1st time without repeating us on Easter so that was exciting!

I seriously cannot get a picture of him looking at the camera. He looks up, says CHEESE and looks away in a split second. My mom took this one though. Better than I could do!

April 11th, 2012, 11:09 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am here with much going on in my life, ready for things to settle, fingers crossed they will

Sam is great, getting big, talking, busy, funny, loves to be outside and loves playing with trucks, cars, balls...he is such a boy lol

here he is on Easter, he looks like a little man

sorry the pic is huge too lazy to resize
April 11th, 2012, 11:12 AM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jaxon is all over the place! He is my little jumping bean. He climbs on everything and then jumps off... almost always landing on his feet (luckily)! He talks up a storm, alot of it I still cant understand but he can say some pretty impressive things. He says I LOVE YOU, What Happened, He can count to 4 (still working on five!). He knows a his basic shapes, colors and animals. Oh and after months of back and forth with DH he has been completely bottle free for 3 months (it took one day!)

Here is Jaxon over Easter Weekend (his first camping trip)

April 11th, 2012, 11:39 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
We're here!!!
Ella is a .....special character. She's very talkative and nuts. She loves picking on her brothers and causing mischief.

April 11th, 2012, 11:46 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I am here, again now that work isn't all consuming.

Noelle is talks up a storm and when she's not talking she is singing about anything and everything. She loves to play outside in her play house. We are working on potty training which at the moment is hit or miss with her, but she's gotten to the point where she is insisting her diaper be changed immediately after she potties so I am going with she is ready. She also loves to try to help me cook and then share her treats with anyone who will take one.

This is last weekend in her playhouse:

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
April 11th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So who is here? I'm here!

What is your Junebug up to these days? James loves everything stereotypically boy - cars, trains, balls. It's such a different experience from my DD. He is in full on terrible twos but he's also starting to mellow out a bit. There's a lot more laughter and joy than there was in the first 18 months of his life.

Pictures.... I need pictures people!!!

Here's a picture from this weekend.
April 13th, 2012, 04:18 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like a bad mom sometimes because Gabriel isn't doing as much as other kids seem to be doing. He babbles but doesn't talk and I can't understand anything he "says." He just started speech therapy and will be getting ear tubes within a month. He seems to understand what we say and will follow directions in both English and Japanese but won't or can't point to objects in books. He just started to wave bye-bye about a month ago. He loves cars and balls and books, and since Evan was born he's been eating pretty normally. (He was super picky and refused 1-2 meals a day before that.)

This was taken early April.

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

April 14th, 2012, 08:23 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I'm here. Amber's so funny these days, I caught her buttering bread a few moments ago cuz the butter was still on the table from dinner and so was the bread.

(Easter)

April 15th, 2012, 06:04 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

Dallas is nonstop these days - she is full out energy! She loves to dance and play with her baby dolls. Today in church nursery, she apparently lifted up her shirt and tried to "nurse" her baby doll LOL. She loves to do whatever I do and really likes helping with laundry, the dishes and taking care of her sister. She also loves bubbles, chalk and books- that girl LOVES her books, she "reads" them all the time.

still a paci baby here too - but I am wanting to wait a little longer before we try to get rid of it since she is soooo attached.

here are some pics:
easter

easter- playing "feed the baby and then eat its food" at church lol:

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

April 15th, 2012, 09:47 PM
mommykristina's Avatar mommy to 3!!
Send a message via AIM to mommykristina
I'm here, usually just lurking! I mainly post on the FB group cause i'm hardly online LOL.

Alex has a new thing where whenever he see's a camera he has to say CHEEESE! lol. and he loves to sit in his ride on car saying "beep beep" lol. And he loves to say mom about 20 times in a row! lol!

April 16th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I'm still here, just don't post much. Akadia is doing good. She is finally starting to say more things. Just little words here and there, but I've seen a huge improvement just in the past week. Before that, she had about 2 words and that was it! She's always been good at other stuff - puts on her own tennis shoes and knows how to work the remote and DVD player, but try to get her to talk or eat has been a nightmare. She still is the pickiest eater ever and really only eats meat. Crazy kid!

Here's some of her latest pics.

April 17th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am still around. Not as much as usual but I lurk from time to time. I miss you gals!

Here is Abigail this past weekend. Her vocabulary has just exploded in the last few months. I can't believe our babies will soon be two!

Sorry for that life size pic of Abigail....

Last edited by *Tonya*; April 17th, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
April 20th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We're still here. We mostly lurk.

Here is Cam last month at Day out with Thomas the Train

These are from today. He finally figured out how to climb the blue rock thing today. Ugh...I'm in for it now. Anyone else's little one as much of a daredevil as Cam is?

Just being silly.

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
April 22nd, 2012, 08:39 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I'm here.

Ava is still the BOSS!!She runs,climbes,hides,takes toys from here baby sister,Ariea.So likes to ride her tricycle,swing and go for walks around the yard looking at flowers.She yells too,annoying!!!She does an adorable look too,she tilts her head to the side and smile so sweet.She know when to use her adorableness.She takes no being bossed either from the older kids.She so cute!!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

April 26th, 2012, 04:52 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Oh my gosh, look at those "babies"!! When did they all get so big??

Mianna is just amazing, shes really clever, she talks in full sentences, counts to about 10 although often it goes 1,2,3,4,5,5,7,9, cat... lol, copies everything her older siblings do, is incredibly stubborn... shes a "woman" who knows what she wants and when she wants it shes always trying to get a laugh out of people, she pulls really funny faces and does weird things with her eyebrows shes awesome.

pics

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
April 28th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't see this before I posted my update on another thread! Sorry! Well, we are here, somewhat, after a bit of a disappearance

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search