GTKY How you type

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Charlie2Kairi's Avatar Chris' Kitty Cat =^.^=
Send a message via ICQ to Charlie2Kairi Send a message via Yahoo to Charlie2Kairi
When you type are you a speed typer who can do so without looking at the keys?
Do you a key tapper? (one key at a time)
Do you have to constantly search for the key you want?
Can you start with a letter and type out the rest of the word without looking?
Do you use thumbs for space bar?
Do you have alot of typos?
Do you constantly have to backspace or delete because you messed up a word?
Do you delete alot while youre writing because you realize you have a different way or better way to say what you are typing about?
How often do you use conputer emoticons (smilies) or the abbreviated speak (lol, etc..)

For me I can start out with a letter on a word and most of the time finish it off without looking. I do delete or backspace alot though hehe. I use this smilie regularly ( =^.^= ), i don't like the abbreviated talk. I constantly edit or change what I'm typing because I think of a better way to put it, and I do use my thumbs for the space bar and usually my finger next to the pinky for the enter key. And I typo a good amount of the time.

A smile suits you best.(CCS)
April 15th, 2012, 01:18 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
When you type are you a speed typer who can do so without looking at the keys? Yes
Do you a key tapper? (one key at a time) Not unless I have a baby in my hands or something
Do you have to constantly search for the key you want? Nope
Can you start with a letter and type out the rest of the word without looking? Yes
Do you use thumbs for space bar? Yes
Do you have alot of typos? Not normally, typos, I can't spell at all, but typos imply that I just messed up on the typing, typing so far in this I have had to hit backspace once...oh darn twice now.
Do you constantly have to backspace or delete because you messed up a word? Normally, I don't have to hit it at all unless I change my thought.
Do you delete alot while youre writing because you realize you have a different way or better way to say what you are typing about? Not as often as I should probably, lol
How often do you use conputer emoticons (smilies) or the abbreviated speak (lol, etc..) Pretty darn often, though I try to use full words for a lot of things as well, I don't like the typing that looks like TxT or something...that's annoying.

April 16th, 2012, 08:15 AM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When you type are you a speed typer who can do so without looking at the keys? Yeppers
Do you a key tapper? (one key at a time) nOpe
Do you have to constantly search for the key you want? Nope
Can you start with a letter and type out the rest of the word without looking? Yes
Do you use thumbs for space bar? always
Do you have alot of typos? Not really
Do you constantly have to backspace or delete because you messed up a word? Sometimes
Do you delete alot while youre writing because you realize you have a different way or better way to say what you are typing about? Yes
How often do you use conputer emoticons (smilies) or the abbreviated speak (lol, etc..) Only in emails

Nobody will actually use my keyboard because all the letters have worn off! hahaa
April 16th, 2012, 06:50 PM
3xCrazy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When you type are you a speed typer who can do so without looking at the keys? Sure can.
Do you a key tapper? (one key at a time) Nope.. It annoys me when I watch my mum do it though lolol.
Do you have to constantly search for the key you want? Only if Im distracted or if Im having a slow day.
Do you use thumbs for space bar? Yes
Do you have alot of typos? sometimes.
Do you constantly have to backspace or delete because you messed up a word? Sometimes I type faster than my brain can think and i miss alot of stuff lol
Do you delete alot while youre writing because you realize you have a different way or better way to say what you are typing about? Only with certain people and subjects.
How often do you use conputer emoticons (smilies) or the abbreviated speak (lol, etc..) all the time.

April 26th, 2012, 06:00 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
When you type are you a speed typer who can do so without looking at the keys? Yes
Do you a key tapper? (one key at a time) No
Do you have to constantly search for the key you want? No
Do you use thumbs for space bar? um sometimes
Do you have alot of typos? Eh sometimes
Do you constantly have to backspace or delete because you messed up a word? Sometimes
Do you delete alot while youre writing because you realize you have a different way or better way to say what you are typing about? Sometimes
How often do you use computer emoticons (smilies) or the abbreviated speak (lol, etc..) On here, fairly often.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

April 28th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When you type are you a speed typer who can do so without looking at the keys? yes
Do you a key tapper? (one key at a time) no
Do you have to constantly search for the key you want?no
Can you start with a letter and type out the rest of the word without looking?as long as the keyboard has the little notches on the F and J keys, I don't need to look hardly at all
Do you use thumbs for space bar? yes
Do you have alot of typos? I will admit, I have a lot of grammatical typos. Now, I KNOW the differences between your, you're, their, there, and they're, to and too. But more frequently than I like, when I am just typing something really quickly the wrong one comes out. Usually on FB, and usually I notice it right after I post something, and either delete/repost or just apologize for it.
Do you constantly have to backspace or delete because you messed up a word? no- it happens sometimes, but not very often
Do you delete alot while youre writing because you realize you have a different way or better way to say what you are typing about? No. Sometimes I delete some stuff if I think I've said too much, or been too personal about something
How often do you use conputer emoticons (smilies) or the abbreviated speak (lol, etc..) On message boards, way too much. On FB not a lot. It depends on who I am typing to.

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search