Soooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2012, 08:55 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Our babies are going to turn 2 soon. Where in the world did the time go????

Is there anything special that you do for your little one(s) to mark each passing year?

What is the thing you miss most about having a teeny tiny baby?

What is the thing you miss least about having a teeny tiny one?

What are you most looking forward to about this next year with your toddler?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
April 18th, 2012, 09:14 AM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our babies are going to turn 2 soon. Where in the world did the time go???? No clue! it has flown by

Is there anything special that you do for your little one(s) to mark each passing year? Not really, but this year I am going to fill his room in the middle of the night with balloons so when he wakes up he knows its his special day!

What is the thing you miss most about having a teeny tiny baby? The quiet

What is the thing you miss least about having a teeny tiny one? they are pretty boring when they are new...

What are you most looking forward to about this next year with your toddler?just watching him learn and I cant wait to see his personality developing!
April 18th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is there anything special that you do for your little one(s) to mark each passing year? I make memory books for them after each year. With DD this year (she turned 5), I started something I saw on Pinterest, where you interview them and record their answers every year.

What is the thing you miss most about having a teeny tiny baby? ...

What is the thing you miss least about having a teeny tiny one? colic

What are you most looking forward to about this next year with your toddler? He's starting to become a really happy and funny little man, so I'm looking forward to seeing this side of him develop. I love happy James!
April 18th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Our babies are going to turn 2 soon. Where in the world did the time go???? Can't believe it either!

Is there anything special that you do for your little one(s) to mark each passing year? Not really, just a party and 2 year old pictures. I might eventually put together a frame with each year in a spot.

What is the thing you miss most about having a teeny tiny baby? I just miss her being immoble!!!

What is the thing you miss least about having a teeny tiny one? The fact that she NEVER slept!!!

What are you most looking forward to about this next year with your toddler? Looking forward to her talking more and becoming a big sister. She's really going to look big to me when we get a little one in the house again!

April 18th, 2012, 01:38 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our babies are going to turn 2 soon. Where in the world did the time go???? I seriously don't know where the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny immobile baby and today she was just telling me "I do it me!!" (I do it myself)

Is there anything special that you do for your little one(s) to mark each passing year? I have been trying to take lots and lots of pictures. I made a video of them for her 1st birthday and was planning on doing another this year. For the older kids, since most of their pictures are on old school print paper, I've been slowly working on gathering and scanning them for videos - Genna will get one at 16, and Stephen will get one at 12.

What is the thing you miss most about having a teeny tiny baby? As much as I am sure I complained about middle of the night feedings, I think those are what I miss most. Just me and her.

What is the thing you miss least about having a teeny tiny one? The double edged sword of night time feedings. I do not miss being that exhausted.

What are you most looking forward to about this next year with your toddler? I think just seeing her grow up and change into her own person with own opinions and what not.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
April 18th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Our babies are going to turn 2 soon. Where in the world did the time go???? I wish I knew. It seems like it has flown by!

Is there anything special that you do for your little one(s) to mark each passing year? For her first birthday we had a party. This year we are taking her on a mini vacation to a resort that has an indoor water park and museum.

What is the thing you miss most about having a teeny tiny baby? The cuddles

What is the thing you miss least about having a teeny tiny one? Not knowing what she wanted. I am enjoying that Harleigh is becoming more verbal. She has even started asking for help!

What are you most looking forward to about this next year with your toddler? Watching her become more independent, and seeing how she handles a sibling will be interesting for sure.
April 20th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Our babies are going to turn 2 soon. Where in the world did the time go???? I can't believe it!

Is there anything special that you do for your little one(s) to mark each passing year? We'll have another small party this year.

What is the thing you miss most about having a teeny tiny baby? Holding her. I know I still pick her up from time to time but it's just not the same

What is the thing you miss least about having a teeny tiny one? Those sleepless nights.

What are you most looking forward to about this next year with your toddler? Watching her learn and grown into her own little person!

Congratulations Amee! I knew you were pregnant but I didn't know you were having a little boy!

April 26th, 2012, 04:51 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Our babies are going to turn 2 soon. Where in the world did the time go????
I wish I knew
Is there anything special that you do for your little one(s) to mark each passing year?
Not really, we always celebrate but it depends on how old they're turning etc.
What is the thing you miss most about having a teeny tiny baby?
the smell, cuddles 24/7, breastfeeding...
What is the thing you miss least about having a teeny tiny one?
not STTN
What are you most looking forward to about this next year with your toddler?
every day is such a joy with Mianna, I just love watching her explore and learn new things everyday.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search