April showers bring May flowers

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2012, 08:47 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are your favorite type of flowers to enjoy?

Do you ever buy yourself a bouquet "just because"?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
April 19th, 2012, 09:22 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your favorite type of flowers to enjoy? I like flowers that are easy to take care of, we have tons of knock-Out roses in our backyard, pink and red ones. They are so purrtyyy. I also love lilies and tulips
Do you ever buy yourself a bouquet "just because"? I buy bouquets for our dining room table to make it look nice but not really for myself if that makes sense. Sometimes we go out in the yard and pick a bouquet instead

April 19th, 2012, 09:43 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love tulips and sunflowers. For the yard I am also all about things that are easy to take care of... We have some roses in the front and need to get planting something for the back not sure yet what we will end up with.

I will from time to time buy flowers just because - mainly to decorate the table because they are pretty. For some reason I find it hard to resist a $3.99 bouquet from Trader Joes.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
April 19th, 2012, 09:56 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love cut tulips, lilies, sunflowers....for the yard I like low maintenance, when we movied in we were lucky that we had a lot of low maintenance flowers in the beds, we have roses, iris, peonies, hydrangeas, etc. Not sure they are low maint from the get go but they were all established when we moved in and come back every year, so yeah I like that haha

I buy flowers a lot, also cut them from the beds so usually there are fresh flowers in our house.
April 19th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love fresh flowers and would buy fresh cut flowers every week for the house if it were in my budget. I don't know if I have a favourite, I love them all, even the carnations! I love daffodils but they are only around for such a short while. I love pretty little oncidium orchid stems in a vase with some pretty branches, I love fat, fluffy peonies...I like flowers. Sadly, we have no garden and live on the very shady side of the street

April 19th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love all flowers too. I think hydrangeas are my favourite (those are flowers right, the big round bunches of little flowers?).

Whenever I go to the grocery store, I look at the flowers and think it would be nice to have some in the house, but I have never bought any just because. DD loves picking dandelions and giving them to me though and we have a LOT of those so we have those in the house from april to september.
April 26th, 2012, 04:54 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Lillies are my favs, I don't buy just because but I wish I had a garden so i could cut fresh flowers and put them on the table.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search