Can we do a check-in?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Love_the_Shoes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Love_the_Shoes's Avatar Love my girls!!
Give us (whoever is still here!) a quick summary of your life right now. Include pics!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still at home with both girls. Aly is two (obviously) and fatty Natty is almost one!!! I'm having a bit of a hard time right now dealing with both girls and tantrums and trying to feel like I'm giving both attention. Lots of tears. Aly is sweet but is a handful and "highspirited". I am reading books on how to deal with her---but I feel alone a lot of the time in regards to her behavior. It's very frrusterating and I feel like such a freakin' failure. This is just really, really hard to say the least.

I'm WTTC but want to do it now. I have crazy baby fever--I just loved being pregnant!! But, we won't TTC for a bit. I just want to get my baby making/toddler tantrum years out of the way---like a bandaide. I just want to take ten years and have it be utter chaos but then see that light at the end of the tunnel. Plus, I feel so hot preggo (except for the cankles and nightsweats, LOL!!). I just love being pregnant and giving birth. LOVE IT! I'm nuts.

Here is a current picture of the diva:

and here is one of Natalie (and myself)
Kittynoah and JaxonsMom2010 like this.

April 24th, 2012, 03:18 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
I don't think you're nuts! Well, actually since pregnancy is kicking my can right now, I do. But not really!

As for us, Lauren is really one of the sweetest kids around. I've really lucked out with her. She's learning and starting to get bigger in a lot of different ways. I love it. She's a singer and her rendition of Baby Bumble Bee is so darn cute!

Marcus is doing well, he's amazing me with all he's learning at school. He knows all his numbers and most of his letters. He is great a figuring out patterns. I just am in awe of his little brain picking up so much information all the time.

I'm feeling horrible, but I'm hoping to get a bunch of that horribleness figured out at my OB appointment today, or at least an idea of what to do about it. We'll see. I'm almost 12 weeks, which is good and I can't wait to enter the 2nd tri. Hopefully the nausea will go away forever!!!
Caroline - November '12

April 25th, 2012, 10:45 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think you are nuts either. I love being preggo (even this time around).

Jaxon is finally starting to grow. LOL. He repeats everything he hears which is cute some days but not others. I am such a bad mom that I have pictures that are recent but I don't remember where I put the memory card.

Work has been keeping me extremely busy. But I am not going to complain because I still have a job!

April 25th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I am spending most days laying around feeling horrible. I am almost 20 weeks pregnant, so I am just about half way there!! Yay!! We have our next ultrasound on Tuesday.
I started up a blog. My first one ever, so I guess I will see how it goes.
Alex is doing well. He is getting big, and learning more words all the time.
Other than that I am just ready for the kids to get out of school, so I can quit driving out there three times a day. I am also really wanting to go to the beach soon, but I still have to talk my dh into it.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

April 27th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
We are doing great here! Peyton amazes me more and more everyday with how smart she is. She says anything and everything And only needs to be told something once or twice and remembers it! She is seriously amazing!

I'm just busy getting ready for our wedding that is Just a couple weeks away! Only have a few more things to do. I can't believe it is almost here already!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
May 1st, 2012, 06:22 AM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think you are nuts! I have crazy baby fever too! I also liked being preggo.

Update on us:

We just moved a month ago- still getting settled. Matilda is still in her crib- not sure when we will move her to the toddler bed. She had a dr's appointment the other day. Weight : 24 lbs height: I think 34 inches. She talks up a storm...she said "whatever" to me the other day and used it appropriately. She is going to be a handful- but in a good way lol
May 1st, 2012, 08:50 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Okay, I've lost 3 updates due to a craptastic computer... so here we go again...

Things here are busy but great! Kolbie is a little smarty pants and I have total hair envy! She has her first swim lessons this summer, I might be more excited about it than she is though. I'm often asked if she's 3 because she so tall and talkative. She's also definitely a lefty like me! Kaija is almost done with her first year of preschool. They are done in 2.5 weeks already. She'll have her 2nd summer of swim lessons this summer along with a few other activities.

I've been super busy working 2 jobs since February. In Dec. I started working at a bridal shop as a wedding consultant. Two weeks ago I was temporarily promoted to Receiving Manager while another manager is out on maternity leave. I'll be doing that until July I think... Then in Feb. I started working from home for the company my sister works for. I do the background work so the headhunters and recruiters can do their jobs more efficiently. We look for the new computer programmers and other tech jobs for Groupon, Pinterest and Walmart.com! It's cool!

This pic pretty much sums up the girls...
May 1st, 2012, 12:01 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
My life is finally starting to get back to normal now that tax season is over. I just started working part time this week (4 hours every day), and so far I like it a lot better. I get in and get out without being ordered around too much by the other admin. I can finally catch up on laundry, house cleaning, and cook real dinner now.

The girls are good. I think they are glad to see me more. Lily is almost finished with her second year of dance class and will have a recital in June. She is too smart for her own good. I'm still considering getting her tested to enroll in kindergarten a year early. She'll be bored with another year of Pre-k. I'm signing her up for her second summer of swim lessons and praying they go better this year. Last year she failed miserably and suddenly developed a fear of pools on the last day.

Abri has grown up all of a sudden. She talks so much now. Some things are still hard to understand, but she tells us what she wants and when and won't take no for an answer. She doesn't let Lily beat up on her and dishes it right back. I caught her the other day whacking Lily with a spoon and saying "No be mean Lily!" She will finally let me do her hair in pigtails now so she looks so cute. We moved her up to a big girl bed sharing a room with Lily the other night. She slept perfectly the last two nights, so I think we are done with the crib.

May 11th, 2012, 02:19 PM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
I thought i would do a quick update even though you all probably dont remember me

Me and hubby are TTC #4 right now.

Rhianna is 4 and is in full time school (mon - fri) she has been since september and she starts year 1 this september. She's doing really well.

Lacey is 3 and she attends nursery every morning, she is learning alot and can't wait to start "big" school.

Lucas is now 2 and he is my devil child he likes to whine ALOT! lol but he is soo funny & cute

May 11th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Things here are soooo much better! I had a really hard time with 2 under 2 but I think we've got a handle on it now. Rachel is finally starting to talk, and now pretty much doesn't stop! She constantly puts two and three words together and her therapist says she right on track for her age now. She def has developed a little of a stubborn personality...when she doesn't get her way she does throw fits and has starting hitting...so the tantrums and that have been challenging...but thankfully cole is the easiest baby around! He's 8 months now and realllllly wants to start crawling, but hasn't quite figured it out yet (which is fine with me ). He still isn't the best sleeper at night...but has been only getting up once for the last couple weeks so I can handle that. We just bought a new house and will be moving the beginning of June. I'm not overly looking into packing and moving and then cleaning this house (we are renting it out) but I am excited about having more space.

Other than that things are good. I'm thinking of taking Rachel for her first haircut on Monday! Her hair is so uneven I'm hoping they can fix it a bit so it grows out a little better...but she can rock pig tails with the best if them! I'll try to add some pics later

Oh and Kristin you aren't crazy to have baby fever! Alot of my friends are preggo or ttc and I'm so jealous., I also loved being pregnant and would love to be pregnant again..just skip the actual baby part I'm happy with my two and feel like our family is complete

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search