weekend plans?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2012, 10:28 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whatcha doin' this weekend?

June 22nd, 2012, 11:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Im hanging out with this handsome guy for the next two days. Tonight we are going to see Madgascar 3 and go to dinner and tomorrow the pool and my sister wants to take us to see Brave.

June 22nd, 2012, 12:55 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Wed, so I was upset to find out that today is Friday b/c its my day home with Granny and I had TONS of errands I still needed to run, so now I have to do it when DH gets off work. Tomorrow is SIL's engagement party and I have a lot of food to shop for and make tonight. *yawn*

Thankfully my mom swung by the vet to pick up the dog's medication b/c he would have run out this weekend and by the time DH gets off and home they would have been closed. She also took Lily to her house to swim for a bit so I've had some time here to get a few things done around the house. But now I'm just spent and so not wanting to start with all of this party prep stuff.

I also need to get a manicure tonight or tomorrow. I've been putting it off for like a week.

Other than the engagement party tomorrow evening, nothing planned.

June 22nd, 2012, 01:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Im cleaning and doing some prep work for Blairs party tomorrow. I have to pick up the cake later. Then dinner at my M&FIL with my BIL and his family. Blair is spending the night there. So Im hoping to come home, put Morgan to bed, and do some decorating for the party. I also need to clean out the trunk of my car to fit the presents from tomorrow in and I need to wrap Blairs presents. "Morgan" got her some books and DH and I got her an Ipod. Im wrapping it in a few wrapped boxes so she wont guess it

Tomorrow I need to vacuum and mop the floors, pack the dog a bag to spend the night with DH at my MIL/FIL. And do some more decorating. Then Im taking Morgan to my MIL to spend time with Blair and her cousins. Then the party is at 4pm, so Ill need to be there around 3:45. After the party we are having a big sleep over. Morgan and DH and Dahlia (the great dane) are sleeping at my MIL. Me, my BFF, and about 6-8 7/8yr olds. We have face mask, lotions, make up, nail polish, popcorn, and some disney girl power movie. Should be fun.

Sunday parents will pick up kids and Ill be a vegetable on the couch lol

June 22nd, 2012, 01:16 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG Shannon I'm so glad I was on my phone and was reading your post as I was leaving work, because reading about getting medicine from the vet reminded me that I needed to get one of dh's meds refilled before leaving the hospital. He wouldn't have made it through the weekend...and I COULD have come up here on the weekend to get it, but that pharmacy is closed on weekends, so it's sort of a PITA to get in after hours. Anyway...thanks for reminding me! Haha.

Oh, and as for my weekend plans: the usual. And NOT coming back up here to get DH's meds! Ha!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

June 22nd, 2012, 04:21 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
The usual here too..the weather is going to be really mild around 75ish all weekend so probably a trip to the park and out to lunch. I got my house cleaning done yesterday and my grocery shopping too..so hopefully it'll be a relaxing weekend.
June 22nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Major and I will go to my parents house tomorrow to celebrate my moms birthday and swim and stuff. Sunday we have nothing planned. DH is on call for work so Sunday will probably just be hanging around the house.

Major
June 22nd, 2012, 06:00 PM
gina!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Saturday we have my nephews high school graduation party. Sunday maybe the hot air balloon fest (a yearly event our town hosts). Otherwise laundry and swimming.
June 22nd, 2012, 07:27 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh yeah...I forgot about that...our town is doing a hot air balloon festival this weekend, too! I think it is the first one they've ever done. We are planning to go on Sunday.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

June 22nd, 2012, 07:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Stalking Stan Lee. And checking out what else is at the local comic book convention We've also got a lot of cleaning to do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search