Two Year Old Tuesday

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2012, 08:57 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are getting to the end of the month, and that means most of our Junebugs have already turned two or will be turning two in the next week or so.. How were those parties and celebrations? Anything exciting happening lately in the life of your now (or almost) two year old?

PICTURES!!! With the 2013 thread I feel like we haven't seen recent pictures in just about forever!!

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
June 26th, 2012, 09:35 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Levi's birthday was yesterday but we celebrated all weekend!

Sesame Place

Watching Elmo Rocks show.

Party at my parents

Yesterday

My big boy!

Hey....you asked for pictures. lol

June 26th, 2012, 10:13 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sam has been 2 since mid may, he is doing great, talking a lot lately, more sentences it seems. He moved into the 2 yr class at school and is loving it! Teachers say he is the "social director" haha

some pics of his "cheese" face

June 26th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
James will be 2 on Saturday. I'll post pics next week, since I'm too lazy to load them onto photobucket right now. He's really cute to look at though, as are Levi and Sam!
June 26th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Such cute little boys here!!! I honestly think little boys are the cutest thing, they're like little puppies!

Holly is rocking two like it's going out of style. Her birthday was low key and delightful and I am still thinking about the cake and how delicious it was with my coffee for three days after the fact. She's talking like crazy, bossing us all around and telling on her brother. She's hilarious and a bit of a monster.

I have been so lazy with pictures, I'll see what I can scrounge up from dh's phone when he's back from the tailor's.

Oh, I have this one from recently. She looks a little...special...but I also sweet as pie.Sorry if it's ginormous.

Last edited by cfm; June 26th, 2012 at 11:03 AM.
June 26th, 2012, 12:52 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We do have a bunch of cute boys in our midst!

Noelle is doing great. She has tiny girl opinions about anything and everything. Sometimes she is easily swayed, other times she is not. Potty trained except for sleeping times.

A picture (my absolute fave) from her birthday party

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
June 28th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Abigail turned two on the 3rd of June and we had a small get together with family. Definately going through the terrible 2's - this morning it was because she wanted me to put on her shoes and not her Daddy. After about 10 minutes of screaming, falling out, kicking, she finally calmed down. Oh how I dread the months ahead

I am lazy too, no pics but seems like she changes every day!

June 29th, 2012, 03:54 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Amber's doing well, adjusting to being a big sister lately .

I made a slideshow of some photos from the past 6 months the other day, but Idk for sure which code to use on slideshows, so I'm posting the link and the code:
Round 4 :: Amber Round 4 Photos (17 months-23 months) slideshow by LJD3Tdance - Photobucket

July 19th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Akadia was the late baby, so she only just turned 2 on July 7th. We had a family cookout/pool party like we did last year. It was sooo hot though that we basically stayed inside the house. Akadia is really into the pool though, so I did have to take her swimming in the 92 degree water. She wears water wings, but gets around really good in the pool. Here's a few pictures from her birthday. These are just from my phone, so they aren't that great.

This was before the party:

Opening gifts:

This past weekend at my sister's house. She was in love with this kitten:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search