Diaper changing

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2012, 04:03 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
Does your LO fight you during diaper changes? Caleb squirms and as soon as that diaper is off, his hand goes down there immediatly. Other times he fusses and tries to do his alligator roll to get away. He also is into sticking his hands down his pants and just completely removing his diaper, which has meant a couple interesting discoveries.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

July 7th, 2012, 05:50 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Megan is the same way! I dread most diaper changes anymore.

July 7th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Lala78's Avatar Super Mommy
This all sounds familiar!

[url=http://lilypie.com]
July 7th, 2012, 09:51 PM
~I ♥ my Munchkin~'s Avatar ~Gabriel's Mommy~
Not too much in that he doesn't take his diaper off (he's only done it once or twice), but he squirms and acts like I'm killing him with all the bawling he does (it DOES take away from his time playing, you know...like 2 minutes!). He's thankfully not too interested in grabbing down there, tho that's not to say he hasn't tried. Just grosses me out when he's poopy and tries that...poop and hands just don't mesh well.

~Thanks AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my awesome siggy~
July 9th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Macie will kick me. If I am changing her on the couch or bed she loves to kick me in the tummy. She also is starting to take her diaper off if she doesn't have pants on and tries to undo it if she does have pants on. Little stinker!

Thanks Chelsea (Graysmama) for my awesome siggie!
July 9th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Just call me "Hope."
I worked hard to teach Max not to kick during diaper changes, and he usually doesn't. When he does, I hold his legs still and count to 10 out loud, starting over every time he kicks. He certainly would like to escape, though. I always change him on the floor with my leg slung over his belly. He can't get up, and he can't play with his penis until after I wipe him off and move my leg. Once he's free to play with himself, he's usually happy enough to lie there while I dry him and put on a new diaper.

He hasn't taken his diaper off yet, but I'm sure that's something he'll enjoy down the road!
July 10th, 2012, 03:41 PM
HopeNFaith's Avatar Veteran
Yes, its a battle of kicking and screaming every time, and if she has a bit of a rash its 10x worse! Can't wait till diaper days are over..
July 19th, 2012, 11:35 PM
H_Hplus1's Avatar Supermom to 6
My Jaden is a challenge to change too. He plays with himself too but anymore it is solely to get a reaction out of me. I have gone back to putting onesies on him in order to keep his diaper on. He can undress himself if there are no snaps. I am totally dreading potty training!!!

Jace Allan 7 lb 3 oz, 20 1/2 "

My other beautiful children and precious baby Grandson!!
July 23rd, 2012, 04:28 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
We've also gone back to using onesies to get him to keep his hands out of his pants. We were using overalls, which worked well but it's been super hot lately and I've gotten away from them.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

July 24th, 2012, 11:51 AM
H_Hplus1's Avatar Supermom to 6
We used overalls too but was such a hassle trying to change him and yes way to hot for Georgia. Now he runs around in a onesie at home and I throw a pair of shorts for quick trips to the store. I add a polo if it's somewhere nice. My issue now is shoes. Can't keep those on or hats when its really bright/hot out. Can't wait for the TWO's to officially begin

Jace Allan 7 lb 3 oz, 20 1/2 "

My other beautiful children and precious baby Grandson!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search