I need help!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2012, 05:14 AM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
How have you been doing this week Gwynne? They actually started a biggest loser contest at work on Wednesday for the next 15 weeks so I actually think that will be just the accountability I need to lose this weight and get back in shape. So far this week I ran 6km on Monday and Wednesday, 3km on Thurs and 12.28km on Saturday. I also went back to the gym on Thursday and Friday for the first time in ages.

I have been having such a good week but DH and I are going to a steakhouse tonight for dinner (without kids) and to the movies (POPCORN). Today probably won't be the best. I am going to try and eat only half my meal and bring it home but we shall see!

August 21st, 2012, 09:17 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
NOT GOOD. I get on the scale and still weigh what I weighed right before I had Kerris. It's sickening and I just can't stand to look at myself or have my DH look at me, either. Nothing fits. I even thought about canceling some good workshops because I can't imagine anyone taking what I have to present seriously because I'm fat... and fat people aren't taken seriously in a professional world (really, I know the research).

I went to the gym. It hurt. I still went. Didn't help at all. Supply drifted, brought on an early AF. I haven't been back to the gym in 2 weeks (first, we had company, and now Kellen's been pretty sick with cough and raspiness). I don't miss it. Before, I LOVED the gym. Now, it's a chore.

I could go on and on. I'm just trying to find some motivation and I have none where I usually could muster SOMETHING. As soon as Kellen's better, I'll force myself back there, but I'm telling you, I wonder why I waste the time except that it's a good hour to an hour and a half of quiet me-time without anyone screaming, clinging or hanging on to me. I am not complaining about that, but God, yes, I do need a few minutes out of the week for me!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search