friday the 13th

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
friday the 13th is coming true in my house!. everything's going wrong, and to top it off audie wont lisin wont sit in time out wont eat pretty much wont do anything but be mean and not lisin..... can this day be over?

hows everyones friday the 13th going? hopfully better then mine!.

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

July 13th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Celine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope the day is going by fast for you.

I got lost today but that's about all that went wrong for me today. I expected more of a bad day. I had a couple of bad pre-Friday-the-13th days though. Sophia hitting me and not listening. It was exhausting.
July 13th, 2012, 05:22 PM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
This must be the age for hitting and not listening, Tommy has become awful with both of these lately. I don't know how to stop him, I just keep redirecting him and telling him to be nice but he thinks hitting and pinching is funny. Uggh.

No real Friday the 13 th issues for me, we are still on vacation, it's more work being on vacation than at home.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
July 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
that what it was hitting and not lisining she thinks its funny to!. im so sickk of telling her no i told her that today lol i told her mommys done yelling and done putting you in timeout nxt tiem its your crib she was in there a few times today. it helps her take a break and forget what she was doing and comes out a fresh

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

July 14th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just the normal hitting/screaming/fit-throwing yesterday.

July 16th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Celine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not that I want to wish the hitting and being defiant stage on anyone, but I am relieved that my child isn't the only one doing this. It's everyday now that I get hit.

Today Sophia kicked her shoes off all morning long and then threw them around (like a ball). A new game she has discovered.

Poor mom!
July 23rd, 2012, 08:08 AM
pr1madona's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get hit too now:/ Her new thing is to smack her baby sister upside the head. And she doesn't is completely out of the blue, not just when she's upset. Last night she did it and Juliet wouldn't stop crying for over an hour. *sigh* She also calls me mean multiple times a day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search