Bedtime routines? Quirks? Cute things your LO does?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jennimomof4
  • 1 Post By AutumnMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2012, 07:40 PM
~I ♥ my Munchkin~'s Avatar ~Gabriel's Mommy~
Who out there still holds their LO before bed?

I will admit Gabriel still gets a bottle of milk & I cuddle him in my lap like I've done since he was born. Of course now we giggle and play a little while we snuggle; he just no longer falls asleep in my arms, but we still do the same bedtime routine we've always done. His daddy thinks he'll be wanting me to do this till he starts Kindergarten or something LOL~

What kind of things does your LO do that make you laugh? Does your LO try to play you against your SO?

Gabriel will actually "tell on" anyone who hurts his feelings or doesn't give him what he wants. He'll cry/whine and come up to me and hug on me and put his head against me, all the while looking at the perpetrator LOL!! He'll even "tell on" his daddy (his daddy loves to irritate him constantly). We laugh because it's rather funny. I think it just proves more and more how much of a mama's boy he really is.

~Thanks AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my awesome siggy~
July 25th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Macie just takes her binky for bed still. We are trying to take it away! She only has it at bedtime and naps now. She also holds her baby doll while she sleeps.

Macie is a clown. She pulls the funniest faces just to make up us laugh. She is finally starting to say some words. And thinks if she says "Please" that it means yes and she will get whatever she wants. The most annoying/cute thing she does is she will do something she knows she is not supposed to do and will wait till we can see what she is doing then she will hurry and do it. Like when we are outside. She knows she isn't supposed to go in the road but she will wait until I see her than run for the road. Then she will laugh and laugh when I chase her.

Thanks Chelsea (Graysmama) for my awesome siggie!
July 25th, 2012, 07:11 PM
AutumnMommy's Avatar formerly LisaSmeesa
Camryn grabs her blankets and curls up on the couch usually about 15 mins before bedtime. She knows when she's tired. Usually when we see her doing that, we'll curl up with her and have some cuddle time.

She is hilarious and pretty quirky. She demands on wearing a big floppy hat and sunglasses everywhere. The other day, she had them on in the living room and was dancing her little butt off while holding a rubber duck. Sometimes she grabs one of my empty purses and slings it over her shoulder as we go to leave the house. She also sings...she just sings to herself all the time ("Twinkle twinkle", "Grand old Duke of York", etc) but she doesn't have all the words yet. She's currently obsessed with trains and makes train noises all the time.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy

July 26th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Veteran
My son is wayyyyto active to want to cuddle at all, but we put on PJs and brush their teeth and then i read a story for him and his brother and then i just kiss them good night and they usualy go straight to sleep, some nights it is more fun to play and sing and shout lol
July 26th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Lala78's Avatar Super Mommy
Ripley nurses so we cuddle up on the couch before going to bed. We co-sleep.

[url=http://lilypie.com]
August 1st, 2012, 08:43 AM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
Caleb loves giving hugs and kisses. He'll run at you with his arms open, and then give you a big kiss and say "Mwwaahh!" It's hilarious and super cute!

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search